[clutchfans翻译与讨论]都开始讨论这人了----活塞的卡洛斯.德菲诺 62回复/ 06575 浏览

全部回帖

收起
[quote][b]引用第13楼[i]麦甜:〉[/i]于[i]2006-06-03 12:49[/i]发表的“”[/b]:
帮助楼主重新翻译一下球探报告:

Strengths: An excellent individual defender and great rebounder for a guard. He has good size for an NBA shooting guard a naturally well built physique that the NBA demands. Capable of shooting the 3 from NBA range. Handles the ball and sees the floor well. He is capable of playing minutes at point guard. A good but not spectacular athlete, he has a chance to earn playing time in the NBA because he relishes physical play and likes to play defense.

长处:完美的单兵防守者 就后卫的身份而言 是个篮板好手。。。作为一名NBA得分后卫 他的个子够高 且天生得一副在NBA混饭吃所必需的好身板。。。可在nba水准的三分线外射中三分。。。控球能力强 阅读比赛能力佳。。。控球后卫的位置也可以打那么一打。。。挺好的球员 不过说实在的 没什么惊艳之处。。。不过他还是有机会在NBA博得上场时间的 因他享受作绞肉机的感觉 他喜欢防守

Weaknesses: He is a very streaky shooter and scouts have observed that he needs a quicker release on his jumper to get it off in the NBA. He plays very hard, but he must improve his concentration and be more consistent. He’s capable of going 6/6 or 0/6 from the 3 point line and sometimes becomes passive on offense. His stock in the 2003 draft was hurt when he badly sprained his left ankle in late March and scouts were unable to see him for nearly two months.

弱点:非常抽风型射手 且球探们已经注意到 他是该提一提他跳投时的出手速度了。。。他打球是很卖力 然而他真的需要让自己在场上的精神更加集中 让状态持续的更久一些。。。这家伙牛,这回在三分线来个6投全中没问题,下回就给你来个6投0中让你扫碎眼镜片去,且时不时的就在进攻端畏手畏脚的[color=teal]装小媳妇[/color]。。。03年他选秀行情受到打击 是因为那年的3月末他严重的扭伤了自己的脚踝 然后在球探们的面前消失了近两个月。。。[/quote]
呵呵小甜甜翻译的我喜欢~

[quote][b]引用第13楼[i]麦甜:〉[/i]于[i]2006-06-03 12:49[/i]发表的“”[/b]:
帮助楼主重新翻译一下球探报告:

Strengths: An excellent individual defender and great rebounder for a guard. He has good size for an NBA shooting guard a naturally well built physique that the NBA demands. Capable of shooting the 3 from NBA range. Handles the ball and sees the floor well. He is capable of playing minutes at point guard. A good but not spectacular athlete, he has a chance to earn playing time in the NBA because he relishes physical play and likes to play defense.

长处:完美的单兵防守者 就后卫的身份而言 是个篮板好手。。。作为一名NBA得分后卫 他的个子够高 且天生得一副在NBA混饭吃所必需的好身板。。。可在nba水准的三分线外射中三分。。。控球能力强 阅读比赛能力佳。。。控球后卫的位置也可以打那么一打。。。挺好的球员 不过说实在的 没什么惊艳之处。。。不过他还是有机会在NBA博得上场时间的 因他享受作绞肉机的感觉 他喜欢防守

Weaknesses: He is a very streaky shooter and scouts have observed that he needs a quicker release on his jumper to get it off in the NBA. He plays very hard, but he must improve his concentration and be more consistent. He’s capable of going 6/6 or 0/6 from the 3 point line and sometimes becomes passive on offense. His stock in the 2003 draft was hurt when he badly sprained his left ankle in late March and scouts were unable to see him for nearly two months.

弱点:非常抽风型射手 且球探们已经注意到 他是该提一提他跳投时的出手速度了。。。他打球是很卖力 然而他真的需要让自己在场上的精神更加集中 让状态持续的更久一些。。。这家伙牛,这回在三分线来个6投全中没问题,下回就给你来个6投0中让你扫碎眼镜片去,且时不时的就在进攻端畏手畏脚的[color=teal]装小媳妇[/color]。。。03年他选秀行情受到打击 是因为那年的3月末他严重的扭伤了自己的脚踝 然后在球探们的面前消失了近两个月。。。[/quote]
呵呵小甜甜翻译的我喜欢~

亮了(0)
回复
[quote][b]引用第60楼[i]球篮球[/i]于[i]2006-06-05 16:48[/i]发表的“”[/b]:

还想怎么样?火箭不需要大动作,保持健康和补强SG和板凳就够了。。。。。[/quote]

火箭今年后场的动作就不少...至少有3个球员以上后卫方面

火箭今年后场的动作就不少...至少有3个球员以上后卫方面
亮了(0)
回复

我觉得DEFINO拿着底薪在火箭作用还是值得...而且实在是有潜力,给点阳光,说不定就能灿烂,交易也容易实现

我觉得DEFINO拿着底薪在火箭作用还是值得...而且实在是有潜力,给点阳光,说不定就能灿烂,交易也容易实现
亮了(0)
回复
Re:[clutchfans翻译与讨论]都开始讨论这人了----活塞的卡洛斯.德菲诺
虎扑游戏中心
火箭专区最热帖
有点感慨,哈腾是季后赛球队首发中锋
这下有意思了,诸葛芬奇大战诸葛马龙
2024届最好的黑粗硬内线!18岁的小鲨鱼Somto Cyril参选,身高210,臂展7-6,体重250磅,弹跳43英寸的他会是下一个杜伦或者罗威吗?
聊聊最近吹的这个小鲨鱼
又看了一圈还是更喜欢卡斯儿,主要是防守好,球商高,能传球!
梭哈球队死的差不多了 篮网 太阳 船 雄鹿 湖人
ESPN发布最新TOP25新秀排名
4号签选择惠特摩尔的三个理由
令人眼前一亮,网签就是他了:火箭内线就缺一个这种类型的,目前粗糙不怕,有乌度卡在能把他的防守调教好那就厉害了
神秘球探 :马刺火箭抢科利尔
热门游戏-即点即玩
无需下载,足球经理模式一键即玩
《NBA英雄》教练系统上线啦!我选好了,看看你的