亮了(0)
回复

情人节团建是吧

情人节团建是吧[你再骂]

亮了(0)
回复

马克·斯坦因Marc Stein专访

与华盛顿队的凯尔·库兹马一对一One-on-one with Washington's Kyle Kuzma
小牛队试图在交易截止日期前收购库兹马未果后,库兹马本周在达拉斯。我们谈到了这一点以及他在湖人队的一些过去Kuzma was in Dallas this week after the Mavericks unsuccessfully tried to acquire him at the trade deadline. We spoke about that and some of his Lakers past

上周 NBA 交易截止日午夜过后不久,我报道说凯尔·库兹马要求华盛顿奇才队不要交易他。Shortly after midnight on NBA Trade Deadline Day last week, I reported that Kyle Kuzma had asked the Washington Wizards not to trade him.

这是那篇文章的摘录Here's an excerpt from that piece::

如果华盛顿对本周不断出现的迹象表明其计划在周四的交易截止日期后保留凯尔·库兹马持坚定态度,那么库兹马明显希望留在原地被认为是关键因素之一。If Washington holds firm on the rising indications this week that it plans to keep Kyle Kuzma beyond Thursday's trade deadline, Kuzma's apparent desire to stay put is believed to be one of the key factors.

联盟消息人士称,库兹马吸引了达拉斯和萨克拉门托等球队的交易兴趣,尽管奇才队战绩为9胜41负,但他并没有寻求改变风景。据我所知,想要留在奇才队对谈判产生了影响。League sources say that Kuzma, who has attracted trade interest from teams such as Dallas and Sacramento, has not been angling for a change of scenery despite the Wizards’ 9-41 struggles. And wanting to stay with the Wizards, I'm told, has had an influence on the talks.

奇才队周一在达拉斯,早上的投篮训练结束后我有机会直接询问库兹马我听到和报道的事件版本是否准确。The Wizards were in Dallas on Monday and I had the opportunity after the morning shootaround to ask Kuzma directly if the version of events I heard and reported was accurate.

“是的,”他说。"Yup," he said.

库兹马是小牛队交易截止日期的头号目标。奇才队希望在库兹马的任何交易中获得两个首轮选秀权。当两支球队与库兹马的谈判失败后,他们转向了丹尼尔·加福德到达拉斯的交易,这使得华盛顿在即将到来的六月选秀中通过俄克拉荷马城获得了首轮选秀权。随后,小牛队将 2027 年选秀中的首轮选秀权打包给了夏洛特夏洛特队,这是他们在截止日期前唯一可以交易的首轮选秀权,而格兰特·威廉姆斯和塞斯·库里则收购了 PJ·华盛顿来填补这一空缺。指定给库兹马。Kuzma was the Mavericks’ top trade deadline target. The Wizards wanted two first-round picks in any Kuzma deal. When the teams’ Kuzma talks fizzled, they pivoted to a Daniel Gafford-to-Dallas trade that netted Washington a first-round pick in the upcoming June draft via Oklahoma City. The Mavericks then packaged a first-round pick in the 2027 draft to Charlotte — only top-2-protected and their lone available first-round pick to trade at the deadline — with Grant Willams and Seth Curry to acquire P.J. Washington to fill the role earmarked for Kuzma.

在小牛队和奇才队就库兹马的潜在交易进行认真的交易讨论后不久就对阵达拉斯队:On playing against Dallas so soon after serious trade discussions between the Mavericks and the Wizards on a potential Kuzma deal:

我的意思是,我的整个职业生涯都在与许多球队发生交易传闻,所以对我来说这只是另一场比赛。在七年级,经历过一些这种性质的事情,对我来说没有什么不同。I mean, I've been in trade rumors my whole career — with many teams — so for me it's just another game. Being in Year 7, being through things of this nature a little bit, for me it's nothing really different.

在告诉奇才队管理层他想留在原地时:On telling Wizards management that he wanted to stay put:

我只是觉得,你知道,我们生活中的时间线如此不同。尽管我在[达拉斯]组织中拥有良好的关系,但这对我的职业生涯来说可能不是合适的时机 - 特别是只是想在这里建立一些东西。这是我不会回避的事情。所以我认为这是最大的因素。而且NBA的竞争球队并不多,找到合适的情况永远是最重要的。I just felt like, you know, we're all on such different timelines in our lives. Although I have good relationships in [the Dallas] organization, this wasn't probably the right time for me in my career — especially just trying to build something here. That's something I don’t shy away from. So I think that was the biggest factor. Also there's not too many contending teams and going to the right situation is always the most important thing in the NBA.

关于为一支 9-44 球队效力的挑战:On the challenges of playing for a 9-44 team:

我正在养成良好的习惯。这不是得分的问题。这是关于其他事情的。尝试在一支糟糕的球队中每晚拿下 25 分、30 分并不能真正打动我。这一切都与成长、防守进步、帮助球队中的其他人变得更好以及提高我的球场表现有关。I'm building great habits. It's not about scoring. It's about the other things. Trying to score 25, 30 points a night on a bad team doesn't really move me. It's all about growth, defensive strides, helping other guys get better on the team and just improving my court presence.

关于消除贸易噪音:On tuning out trade noise:

我认为在洛杉矶的时光对我来说是一件幸事——在聚光灯下,在镜头前,很多时候都是替罪羊。我认为这确实让我脸皮变厚,并建立了一种隔绝噪音的感觉。其他人的意见真的不会真正困扰我,因为一切都有其背景。我就是我自己,我就是我自己,我知道什么在我的生活中是重要的。I think my time in L.A. was a blessing for me — being in the spotlight, being in front of the cameras, being the scapegoat a lot of the time. I think it really just made me have thick skin and build a sense of just blocking out noise. Opinions of others really don't really bother me because there's context into everything. I'm just myself, I be myself and I know what's important in my life.

关于他与小牛队主教练贾森·基德的关系:On his relationship with Mavericks coach Jason Kidd:

我们一起赢得了冠军。他肯定是我的兄弟。只是伸出援助之手——自从我遇见他以来,他就一直在我的职业生涯中。我爱J-基德。We won a championship together. He’s a brother of mine for sure. Just a helping hand — he's always been in my career ever since I met him. I love J-Kidd.

(编者注:为了清晰起见,本次采访经过轻微编辑和精简。)(Editor's note: This interview was lightly edited and condensed for clarity.)

马克·斯坦因Marc Stein专访

与华盛顿队的凯尔·库兹马一对一One-on-one with Washington's Kyle Kuzma
小牛队试图在交易截止日期前收购库兹马未果后,库兹马本周在达拉斯。我们谈到了这一点以及他在湖人队的一些过去Kuzma was in Dallas this week after the Mavericks unsuccessfully tried to acquire him at the trade deadline. We spoke about that and some of his Lakers past

上周 NBA 交易截止日午夜过后不久,我报道说凯尔·库兹马要求华盛顿奇才队不要交易他。Shortly after midnight on NBA Trade Deadline Day last week, I reported that Kyle Kuzma had asked the Washington Wizards not to trade him.

这是那篇文章的摘录Here's an excerpt from that piece::

如果华盛顿对本周不断出现的迹象表明其计划在周四的交易截止日期后保留凯尔·库兹马持坚定态度,那么库兹马明显希望留在原地被认为是关键因素之一。If Washington holds firm on the rising indications this week that it plans to keep Kyle Kuzma beyond Thursday's trade deadline, Kuzma's apparent desire to stay put is believed to be one of the key factors.

联盟消息人士称,库兹马吸引了达拉斯和萨克拉门托等球队的交易兴趣,尽管奇才队战绩为9胜41负,但他并没有寻求改变风景。据我所知,想要留在奇才队对谈判产生了影响。League sources say that Kuzma, who has attracted trade interest from teams such as Dallas and Sacramento, has not been angling for a change of scenery despite the Wizards’ 9-41 struggles. And wanting to stay with the Wizards, I'm told, has had an influence on the talks.

奇才队周一在达拉斯,早上的投篮训练结束后我有机会直接询问库兹马我听到和报道的事件版本是否准确。The Wizards were in Dallas on Monday and I had the opportunity after the morning shootaround to ask Kuzma directly if the version of events I heard and reported was accurate.

“是的,”他说。"Yup," he said.

库兹马是小牛队交易截止日期的头号目标。奇才队希望在库兹马的任何交易中获得两个首轮选秀权。当两支球队与库兹马的谈判失败后,他们转向了丹尼尔·加福德到达拉斯的交易,这使得华盛顿在即将到来的六月选秀中通过俄克拉荷马城获得了首轮选秀权。随后,小牛队将 2027 年选秀中的首轮选秀权打包给了夏洛特夏洛特队,这是他们在截止日期前唯一可以交易的首轮选秀权,而格兰特·威廉姆斯和塞斯·库里则收购了 PJ·华盛顿来填补这一空缺。指定给库兹马。Kuzma was the Mavericks’ top trade deadline target. The Wizards wanted two first-round picks in any Kuzma deal. When the teams’ Kuzma talks fizzled, they pivoted to a Daniel Gafford-to-Dallas trade that netted Washington a first-round pick in the upcoming June draft via Oklahoma City. The Mavericks then packaged a first-round pick in the 2027 draft to Charlotte — only top-2-protected and their lone available first-round pick to trade at the deadline — with Grant Willams and Seth Curry to acquire P.J. Washington to fill the role earmarked for Kuzma.

在小牛队和奇才队就库兹马的潜在交易进行认真的交易讨论后不久就对阵达拉斯队:On playing against Dallas so soon after serious trade discussions between the Mavericks and the Wizards on a potential Kuzma deal:

我的意思是,我的整个职业生涯都在与许多球队发生交易传闻,所以对我来说这只是另一场比赛。在七年级,经历过一些这种性质的事情,对我来说没有什么不同。I mean, I've been in trade rumors my whole career — with many teams — so for me it's just another game. Being in Year 7, being through things of this nature a little bit, for me it's nothing really different.

在告诉奇才队管理层他想留在原地时:On telling Wizards management that he wanted to stay put:

我只是觉得,你知道,我们生活中的时间线如此不同。尽管我在[达拉斯]组织中拥有良好的关系,但这对我的职业生涯来说可能不是合适的时机 - 特别是只是想在这里建立一些东西。这是我不会回避的事情。所以我认为这是最大的因素。而且NBA的竞争球队并不多,找到合适的情况永远是最重要的。I just felt like, you know, we're all on such different timelines in our lives. Although I have good relationships in [the Dallas] organization, this wasn't probably the right time for me in my career — especially just trying to build something here. That's something I don’t shy away from. So I think that was the biggest factor. Also there's not too many contending teams and going to the right situation is always the most important thing in the NBA.

关于为一支 9-44 球队效力的挑战:On the challenges of playing for a 9-44 team:

我正在养成良好的习惯。这不是得分的问题。这是关于其他事情的。尝试在一支糟糕的球队中每晚拿下 25 分、30 分并不能真正打动我。这一切都与成长、防守进步、帮助球队中的其他人变得更好以及提高我的球场表现有关。I'm building great habits. It's not about scoring. It's about the other things. Trying to score 25, 30 points a night on a bad team doesn't really move me. It's all about growth, defensive strides, helping other guys get better on the team and just improving my court presence.

关于消除贸易噪音:On tuning out trade noise:

我认为在洛杉矶的时光对我来说是一件幸事——在聚光灯下,在镜头前,很多时候都是替罪羊。我认为这确实让我脸皮变厚,并建立了一种隔绝噪音的感觉。其他人的意见真的不会真正困扰我,因为一切都有其背景。我就是我自己,我就是我自己,我知道什么在我的生活中是重要的。I think my time in L.A. was a blessing for me — being in the spotlight, being in front of the cameras, being the scapegoat a lot of the time. I think it really just made me have thick skin and build a sense of just blocking out noise. Opinions of others really don't really bother me because there's context into everything. I'm just myself, I be myself and I know what's important in my life.

关于他与小牛队主教练贾森·基德的关系:On his relationship with Mavericks coach Jason Kidd:

我们一起赢得了冠军。他肯定是我的兄弟。只是伸出援助之手——自从我遇见他以来,他就一直在我的职业生涯中。我爱J-基德。We won a championship together. He’s a brother of mine for sure. Just a helping hand — he's always been in my career ever since I met him. I love J-Kidd.

(编者注:为了清晰起见,本次采访经过轻微编辑和精简。)(Editor's note: This interview was lightly edited and condensed for clarity.)

亮了(0)
回复

特意找了赖特几年前的帖子转发,你小子🫡

特意找了赖特几年前的帖子转发,你小子🫡

亮了(0)
回复

布克 好哥们😜

布克 好哥们😜

亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @闪电同学 发表的: