【库兹马2023-24赛季资讯楼】

522回复/ 47132559 浏览
华盛顿奇才大当家凯尔库兹马(34级)楼主2023-07-09 23:26:58发布于广西
【库兹马2023-24赛季资讯楼】华盛顿奇才大当家凯尔库兹马 发表在奇才专区 https://bbs.hupu.com/wizards

这些回帖亮了

收起
引用 @华盛顿奇才大当家凯尔库兹马 发表的:
只看此人

NBC官网发布的关于库兹马续约华盛顿奇才的文章(原文)。Kyle Kuzma re-signs with Wizards.As the Wizards’ regular season comes to a close, we look back on fashion icon Kyle Kuzma and his best pregame outfits from the 2022-23 campaign.Kyle Kuzma's four-year, $102 million contract to re-sign with the Washington Wizards is now official, as the NBA's free agent moratorium passed on Thursday afternoon. That cements Kuzma's return to Washington where he has played the last two seasons and enjoyed a career year in 2022-23.Kuzma, 27, averaged 21.2 points, 7.2 rebounds and 3.7 assists last season while shooting 44.8% from the field and 33.3% from three. After posting those numbers, with career-highs in points and assists, he opted out of the final year of his previous contract to sign a new one with Washington.The Wizards acquired Kuzma in a 2021 trade with the Los Angeles Lakers. He was part of a core three with Bradley Beal and Kristaps Porzingis, but after those two were traded, Kuzma is the last one remaining on the roster.Kuzma will now team up with Jordan Poole, whom the Wizards landed in a trade with the Warriors, to form a new group of veteran leaders on a roster that is getting younger as the team transitions under a revamped front office. Monumental Basketball president Michael Winger and general manager Will Dawkins have made substantial changes already, but decided to keep Kuzma.There may be a few reasons why they went that route. One is that Kuzma is an ascending player. He took a step forward in the 2021-22 season, his first in Washington, and then made another leap in 2022-23. He will turn 28 later this month and could have many years left in his prime. It's possible he hasn't reached his peak as an NBA player.Kuzma also brings a level of experience and plays a style that is arguably conducive to just about any overarching plan for the team. If the Wizards decide to lean into a rebuild, he is a willing passer who plays within the rhythm of the offense and a reliable defender who gives consistent effort on that end of the floor.Kuzma has experience playing for a rebuilding team early in his career and then later a championship team led by future Hall of Famers LeBron James and Anthony Davis. He can provide guidance to young players the Wizards bring into their program, just as he has for guys like Deni Avdija in recent years.If the team becomes competitive sooner than later, Kuzma can be an integral piece of a contender. He's proven that before during his days with the Lakers and has only gotten better since.Re-signing Kuzma also retains a good player on the Wizards' roster when one of the alternatives would have been to lose him in free agency with nothing in return. His $25.5 million average annual value also maintains some flexibility for the Wizards, as it would have ranked 59th among NBA players last season and will continue to be surpassed by new deals handed out in the coming years, especially as the salary cap goes up.Kuzma has spoken extensively about prioritizing his personal growth as a basketball player above other interests. He clearly found a good situation for that in Washington given his progress over the last two seasons.In staying in D.C., Kuzma appears to have a runway to continue that trajectory as he will go from being the third scoring option to likely being one of their top-two scorers alongside Poole. While few plays were called for Kuzma in previous years when he was on the court with Beal and Porzingis, that could soon change.Kuzma coming back to the Wizards also ensures some entertainment value for the new-look roster. Kuzma has a knack for making big shots and, of course, turning heads with what he wears before games.It's a new chapter for the Wizards, but there will be at least one notable mainstay. Kuzma is back.

NBC官网发布的关于库兹马续约华盛顿奇才的文章(原文)。

Kyle Kuzma re-signs with Wizards.

As the Wizards’ regular season comes to a close, we look back on fashion icon Kyle Kuzma and his best pregame outfits from the 2022-23 campaign.

Kyle Kuzma's four-year, $102 million contract to re-sign with the Washington Wizards is now official, as the NBA's free agent moratorium passed on Thursday afternoon. That cements Kuzma's return to Washington where he has played the last two seasons and enjoyed a career year in 2022-23.

Kuzma, 27, averaged 21.2 points, 7.2 rebounds and 3.7 assists last season while shooting 44.8% from the field and 33.3% from three. After posting those numbers, with career-highs in points and assists, he opted out of the final year of his previous contract to sign a new one with Washington.

The Wizards acquired Kuzma in a 2021 trade with the Los Angeles Lakers. He was part of a core three with Bradley Beal and Kristaps Porzingis, but after those two were traded, Kuzma is the last one remaining on the roster.

Kuzma will now team up with Jordan Poole, whom the Wizards landed in a trade with the Warriors, to form a new group of veteran leaders on a roster that is getting younger as the team transitions under a revamped front office. Monumental Basketball president Michael Winger and general manager Will Dawkins have made substantial changes already, but decided to keep Kuzma.

There may be a few reasons why they went that route. One is that Kuzma is an ascending player. He took a step forward in the 2021-22 season, his first in Washington, and then made another leap in 2022-23. He will turn 28 later this month and could have many years left in his prime. It's possible he hasn't reached his peak as an NBA player.

Kuzma also brings a level of experience and plays a style that is arguably conducive to just about any overarching plan for the team. If the Wizards decide to lean into a rebuild, he is a willing passer who plays within the rhythm of the offense and a reliable defender who gives consistent effort on that end of the floor.

Kuzma has experience playing for a rebuilding team early in his career and then later a championship team led by future Hall of Famers LeBron James and Anthony Davis. He can provide guidance to young players the Wizards bring into their program, just as he has for guys like Deni Avdija in recent years.

If the team becomes competitive sooner than later, Kuzma can be an integral piece of a contender. He's proven that before during his days with the Lakers and has only gotten better since.

Re-signing Kuzma also retains a good player on the Wizards' roster when one of the alternatives would have been to lose him in free agency with nothing in return. His $25.5 million average annual value also maintains some flexibility for the Wizards, as it would have ranked 59th among NBA players last season and will continue to be surpassed by new deals handed out in the coming years, especially as the salary cap goes up.

Kuzma has spoken extensively about prioritizing his personal growth as a basketball player above other interests. He clearly found a good situation for that in Washington given his progress over the last two seasons.

In staying in D.C., Kuzma appears to have a runway to continue that trajectory as he will go from being the third scoring option to likely being one of their top-two scorers alongside Poole. While few plays were called for Kuzma in previous years when he was on the court with Beal and Porzingis, that could soon change.

Kuzma coming back to the Wizards also ensures some entertainment value for the new-look roster. Kuzma has a knack for making big shots and, of course, turning heads with what he wears before games.

It's a new chapter for the Wizards, but there will be at least one notable mainstay. Kuzma is back.

【上述原文机翻!个别语句有毛病】
随着 NBA 自由球员暂停期于周四下午通过,凯尔·库兹马与华盛顿奇才队重新签订的为期四年、价值 1.02 亿美元的合同现已正式生效。这巩固了库兹马重返华盛顿的决心,他在那里打了过去两个赛季,并在 2022-23 赛季享受了职业生涯的一年。

27岁的库兹马上赛季场均贡献21.2分、7.2个篮板和3.7次助攻,投篮命中率为44.8%,三分命中率为33.3%。在公布这些数据以及职业生涯最高的得分和助攻后,他选择退出上一份合同的最后一年,与华盛顿签订一份新合同。

奇才队在 2021 年与洛杉矶湖人队的交易中得到了库兹马。他与布拉德利·比尔和克里斯塔普斯·波尔津吉斯一起成为三核心的一员,但在这两个人被交易后,库兹马是名单上剩下的最后一个。

库兹马现在将与奇才队在与勇士队的交易中得到的乔丹·普尔(Jordan Poole)联手,组成一组新的老将领袖,随着球队在改组后的管理层的领导下进行过渡,球队的阵容将变得越来越年轻。纪念篮球队总裁迈克尔·温格和总经理威尔·道金斯已经做出了重大改变,但决定保留库兹马。

他们走这条路可能有几个原因。一是库兹马是一名正在上升的球员。2021-22赛季,他向前迈出了一步,这是他在华盛顿的第一次,然后在2022-23赛季再次实现飞跃。他将于本月晚些时候满 28 岁,他的巅峰期可能还有很多年。作为一名NBA球员,他可能还没有达到巅峰。

库兹马还带来了一定程度的经验和打球风格,可以说有利于球队的任何总体计划。如果奇才队决定进行重建,他是一个愿意传球的球员,能够按照进攻的节奏进行比赛,同时也是一名可靠的防守者,能够在球场的另一端做出持续的努力。

库兹马在职业生涯早期曾效力于一支重建球队,后来又效力于由未来名人堂成员勒布朗·詹姆斯和安东尼·戴维斯领导的冠军球队。他可以为奇才队引进的年轻球员提供指导,就像他近年来为德尼·阿夫迪亚这样的球员所做的那样。

如果球队早日变得有竞争力,库兹马可以成为竞争者中不可或缺的一部分。他在湖人队的日子里就已经证明了这一点,并且从那以后他的表现才变得更好。

重新签下库兹马也让奇才队的名单上保留了一名优秀的球员,而另一种选择就是在自由球员市场上失去他而没有任何回报。他2550万美元的平均年薪也为奇才队保持了一定的灵活性,因为上赛季他在NBA球员中排名第59位,并且将继续被未来几年发放的新合同超越,特别是随着工资帽的提高。

库兹马多次谈到将他作为一名篮球运动员的个人成长置于其他利益之上。鉴于他过去两个赛季的进步,他显然在华盛顿找到了一个很好的处境。

留在华盛顿特区,库兹马似乎有一条跑道可以继续这一轨迹,因为他将从第三得分选择成为与普尔并肩的前两名得分手之一。虽然前几年当库兹马与比尔和波尔津吉斯一起在球场上时,很少有人要求他上场,但这种情况很快就会改变。

库兹马重返奇才队也确保了新阵容的一些娱乐价值。库兹马有投出精彩投篮的诀窍,当然,他在比赛前的穿着也能引起人们的注意。

这是奇才队的新篇章,但至少会有一位值得注意的中流砥柱。库兹马回来了。

【上述原文机翻!个别语句有毛病】
随着 NBA 自由球员暂停期于周四下午通过,凯尔·库兹马与华盛顿奇才队重新签订的为期四年、价值 1.02 亿美元的合同现已正式生效。这巩固了库兹马重返华盛顿的决心,他在那里打了过去两个赛季,并在 2022-23 赛季享受了职业生涯的一年。

27岁的库兹马上赛季场均贡献21.2分、7.2个篮板和3.7次助攻,投篮命中率为44.8%,三分命中率为33.3%。在公布这些数据以及职业生涯最高的得分和助攻后,他选择退出上一份合同的最后一年,与华盛顿签订一份新合同。

奇才队在 2021 年与洛杉矶湖人队的交易中得到了库兹马。他与布拉德利·比尔和克里斯塔普斯·波尔津吉斯一起成为三核心的一员,但在这两个人被交易后,库兹马是名单上剩下的最后一个。

库兹马现在将与奇才队在与勇士队的交易中得到的乔丹·普尔(Jordan Poole)联手,组成一组新的老将领袖,随着球队在改组后的管理层的领导下进行过渡,球队的阵容将变得越来越年轻。纪念篮球队总裁迈克尔·温格和总经理威尔·道金斯已经做出了重大改变,但决定保留库兹马。

他们走这条路可能有几个原因。一是库兹马是一名正在上升的球员。2021-22赛季,他向前迈出了一步,这是他在华盛顿的第一次,然后在2022-23赛季再次实现飞跃。他将于本月晚些时候满 28 岁,他的巅峰期可能还有很多年。作为一名NBA球员,他可能还没有达到巅峰。

库兹马还带来了一定程度的经验和打球风格,可以说有利于球队的任何总体计划。如果奇才队决定进行重建,他是一个愿意传球的球员,能够按照进攻的节奏进行比赛,同时也是一名可靠的防守者,能够在球场的另一端做出持续的努力。

库兹马在职业生涯早期曾效力于一支重建球队,后来又效力于由未来名人堂成员勒布朗·詹姆斯和安东尼·戴维斯领导的冠军球队。他可以为奇才队引进的年轻球员提供指导,就像他近年来为德尼·阿夫迪亚这样的球员所做的那样。

重新签下库兹马也让奇才队的名单上保留了一名优秀的球员,而另一种选择就是在自由球员市场上失去他而没有任何回报。他2550万美元的平均年薪也为奇才队保持了一定的灵活性,因为上赛季他在NBA球员中排名第59位,并且将继续被未来几年发放的新合同超越,特别是随着工资帽的提高。

留在华盛顿特区,库兹马似乎有一条跑道可以继续这一轨迹,因为他将从第三得分选择成为与普尔并肩的前两名得分手之一。虽然前几年当库兹马与比尔和波尔津吉斯一起在球场上时,很少有人要求他上场,但这种情况很快就会改变。

亮了(31)
回复

库兹马最新训练视频,可以看出这个休赛期他的重点就是放在力量与持球上面,毕竟下个赛季应该又是少有的一个可以让他放开抡的赛季。(原视频在ins上就没有声音)

亮了(28)
回复
查看评论(5)

Kyle Kuzma, Jordan Poole ready to lead Wizards into new era

LAS VEGAS -- The parallels between Kyle Kuzma and Jordan Poole are hard to ignore, as both won championships playing alongside Hall of Famers before arriving in Washington via trades, presented an opportunity to grow as individuals in larger offensive roles. They even won their titles and became household names for California teams after growing up in the Midwest.

But there is another similarity which was a deciding factor for the Wizards when they opted to re-sign Kuzma and trade for Poole to make them the de facto faces of the franchise. They are ascending players, who may have yet to reach their peaks.

Kuzma is only 27 and Poole 24. They are ready to take the next steps as NBA players and do so together.

"Very excited," Kuzma said. "I think Jordan is a phenomenal player, a young player, one of probably the brightest stars in the league. His game is so versatile, but exciting at the same time. He has many levels to go still."

"We're going to push each other. We're going to push everybody, we're going to push our team," Poole added.

The trajectory of the Wizards' offseason may have left some surprised when Kuzma and the Wizards agreed to a four-year, $102 million deal, given they had just traded Bradley Beal and Kristaps Porzingis, signaling a dramatically different direction. Kuzma, though, had a good feeling all along he would be back in D.C.

After posting a career year with averages of 21.2 points, 7.2 rebounds and 3.7 assists, he had a very encouraging exit interview with Wizards chairman Ted Leonsis.

"Ted [made] an emphasis that he wanted me to be here, I knew that. I think over my past two years here I've been very transparent as a person. The whole entire organization from Ted, the past regime and then the new regime, they're very transparent people, too. I never really had much to worry about on that front. I still wanted to go through the process. I think and believe I made the right decision," Kuzma said.

It has been an exciting, reflective and at times emotional process for Kuzma and his family. He called receiving a contract north of $100 million after growing up with little money in Flint, MI a "movie script" lifestory.

Kuzma is deeply grateful for the role his mother, Karri, has played in his journey. The two have been celebrating this accomplishment together, including in Las Vegas during the Summer League.

"We were at the Usher concert yesterday and she was just crying and having the time of her life. Being in this type of situation, it's a great feeling and just a blessing because of what we've been through and our whole journey and our relationship is very, very special to both of us. Just to be in this situation to where she really doesn't have to work anymore and she can just enjoy herself. That's my dog," Kuzma said.

Poole is about to begin a four-year contract extension of his own, which he signed with the Warriors last year. But that won't change him, he says, especially when it comes to his work ethic, which has been widely praised.

Putting in extra practice time is just one of the things he learned playing in Golden State alongside Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson. As a guard, he got to work with arguably the greatest backcourt in NBA history.

"Those are the two greatest shooters of all-time in my opinion, personally. There's just things that you learn in practice, on the road that you wouldn't be able to learn not being in the mix. I'm thankful for that," Poole said.

"You learn, you apply it to your skillset and the things you want to be able to be good at. I also built a relationship where I can ask them, I can text Steph, I can text Klay, I can call them and just have a conversation. That doesn't leave, that doesn't go anywhere."

Poole will now have a chance to develop into a leader to a different degree he was with the Warriors, playing in the shadow of great players. He said he took a lot away from playing with Curry in that regard, specifically how he led in his own way and never forced the issue.

Both Poole and Kuzma should have a chance to become a larger focus of the offense than they were previously, having to share shots with other high-profile players. The Wizards' playbook will likely revolve around them. That will also come with the challenge of facing the best defenders each night.

But they are ready for that and, as Kuzma explained, it's a privilege to be in this spot.

"It's a high honor and I'm truly grateful for it because it's something I've wanted my entire career. Not many people can say they've been in this type of situation. I'm really ready to go," he said.

凯尔·库兹马和乔丹·普尔准备带领奇才队进入新时代

拉斯维加斯——凯尔·库兹马和乔丹·普尔之间的相似之处很难被忽视,因为两人在通过交易来到华盛顿之前都曾与名人堂成员一起赢得过总冠军,这为个人提供了成长为更重要的进攻角色的机会。在中西部长大后,他们甚至赢得了冠军,并成为加州球队家喻户晓的名字。

但还有另一个相似之处,这是奇才队选择重新签下库兹马并交易普尔以使他们成为球队事实上的面孔的决定性因素。他们是正在上升的球员,可能尚未达到巅峰。

库兹马只有 27 岁,普尔只有 24 岁。他们已经准备好作为 NBA 球员迈出下一步,并一起这样做。

“非常兴奋,”库兹马说。“我认为乔丹是一位现象级的球员,一位年轻的球员,可能是联盟中最耀眼的明星之一。他的比赛非常多才多艺,但同时又令人兴奋。他还有很多水平需要继续努力。”

“我们将互相推动。我们将推动每个人,我们将推动我们的团队,”普尔补充道。

当库兹马和奇才队达成一份为期四年、价值 1.02 亿美元的合同时,奇才队休赛期的轨迹可能会让一些人感到惊讶,因为他们刚刚交易了布拉德利·比尔和克里斯塔普斯·波尔津吉斯,这标志着一个截然不同的方向。不过,库兹马一直有一种良好的预感,他会回到华盛顿

在职业生涯场均贡献 21.2 分、7.2 个篮板和 3.7 次助攻后,他与奇才队主席特德·莱昂西斯进行了一次非常鼓舞人心的离职面谈。

“特德(特德)强调他希望我来这里,我知道这一点。我认为在过去的两年里,我作为一个人一直非常透明。从特德到过去的政权,再到现在的整个组织, “新政权,他们也是非常透明的人。在这方面我从来没有真正需要担心。我仍然想经历这个过程。我认为并相信我做出了正确的决定,”库兹马说。

对于库兹马和他的家人来说,这是一个令人兴奋、反思、有时甚至令人激动的过程。他称,自己在密歇根州弗林特长大,收入微薄,但获得一份价值超过 1 亿美元的合同是一个“电影剧本”的人生故事。

库兹马非常感谢他的母亲卡里在他的旅程中所扮演的角色。两人一直在共同庆祝这一成就,包括在拉斯维加斯夏季联赛期间。

“昨天我们在亚瑟小子的演唱会上,她只是哭了,享受着她一生中的时光。处于这种情况下,这是一种很棒的感觉,也是一种祝福,因为我们所经历的一切、我们的整个旅程以及我们的经历。” “我们的关系对我们俩来说都非常非常特别。在这种情况下,她真的不需要再工作了,她可以尽情享受自己。那是我的狗,”库兹马说。

普尔即将开始自己的一份为期四年的续约合同,他去年与勇士队签订了这份合同。但这不会改变他,他说,尤其是他的职业道德受到了广泛的赞扬。

投入额外的训练时间只是他在金州与斯蒂芬·库里和克莱·汤普森一起打球时学到的事情之一。作为一名后卫,他与可以说是 NBA 历史上最伟大的后场球员一起工作。

“就我个人而言,他们是有史以来最伟大的两位射手。你可以在练习中学到一些东西,在路上,如果你不参与其中,你就无法学到这些东西。我对此表示感谢,”普尔说。

“你学习,你把它应用到你的技能和你想要擅长的事情上。我还建立了一种关系,我可以问他们,我可以给斯蒂芬发短信,我可以给克莱发短信,我可以给他们打电话,然后就可以了。”进行对话。这不会离开,也不会去任何地方。”

普尔现在将有机会成长为一名与勇士队时期不同程度的领袖,在伟大球员的阴影下打球。他说,在这方面,他从与库里的比赛中学到了很多东西,特别是他如何以自己的方式领导,并且从不强迫这个问题。

普尔和库兹马都应该有机会成为比以前更大的进攻焦点,不得不与其他知名球员分享投篮机会。奇才队的战术很可能会围绕他们展开。这也伴随着每晚面对最好的防守者的挑战。

但他们已经做好了准备,正如库兹马解释的那样,能够担任这个职务是一种荣幸。

“这是一项崇高的荣誉,我真的很感激,因为这是我整个职业生涯都想要的东西。没有多少人能说他们经历过这种情况。我真的已经准备好了,”他说。

LAS VEGAS -- The parallels between Kyle Kuzma and Jordan Poole are hard to ignore, as both won championships playing alongside Hall of Famers before arriving in Washington via trades, presented an opportunity to grow as individuals in larger offensive roles. They even won their titles and became household names for California teams after growing up in the Midwest.

But there is another similarity which was a deciding factor for the Wizards when they opted to re-sign Kuzma and trade for Poole to make them the de facto faces of the franchise. They are ascending players, who may have yet to reach their peaks.

Kuzma is only 27 and Poole 24. They are ready to take the next steps as NBA players and do so together.

"Very excited," Kuzma said. "I think Jordan is a phenomenal player, a young player, one of probably the brightest stars in the league. His game is so versatile, but exciting at the same time. He has many levels to go still."

"We're going to push each other. We're going to push everybody, we're going to push our team," Poole added.

The trajectory of the Wizards' offseason may have left some surprised when Kuzma and the Wizards agreed to a four-year, $102 million deal, given they had just traded Bradley Beal and Kristaps Porzingis, signaling a dramatically different direction. Kuzma, though, had a good feeling all along he would be back in D.C.

After posting a career year with averages of 21.2 points, 7.2 rebounds and 3.7 assists, he had a very encouraging exit interview with Wizards chairman Ted Leonsis.

"Ted [made] an emphasis that he wanted me to be here, I knew that. I think over my past two years here I've been very transparent as a person. The whole entire organization from Ted, the past regime and then the new regime, they're very transparent people, too. I never really had much to worry about on that front. I still wanted to go through the process. I think and believe I made the right decision," Kuzma said.

It has been an exciting, reflective and at times emotional process for Kuzma and his family. He called receiving a contract north of $100 million after growing up with little money in Flint, MI a "movie script" lifestory.

Kuzma is deeply grateful for the role his mother, Karri, has played in his journey. The two have been celebrating this accomplishment together, including in Las Vegas during the Summer League.

"We were at the Usher concert yesterday and she was just crying and having the time of her life. Being in this type of situation, it's a great feeling and just a blessing because of what we've been through and our whole journey and our relationship is very, very special to both of us. Just to be in this situation to where she really doesn't have to work anymore and she can just enjoy herself. That's my dog," Kuzma said.

Poole is about to begin a four-year contract extension of his own, which he signed with the Warriors last year. But that won't change him, he says, especially when it comes to his work ethic, which has been widely praised.

Putting in extra practice time is just one of the things he learned playing in Golden State alongside Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson. As a guard, he got to work with arguably the greatest backcourt in NBA history.

"Those are the two greatest shooters of all-time in my opinion, personally. There's just things that you learn in practice, on the road that you wouldn't be able to learn not being in the mix. I'm thankful for that," Poole said.

"You learn, you apply it to your skillset and the things you want to be able to be good at. I also built a relationship where I can ask them, I can text Steph, I can text Klay, I can call them and just have a conversation. That doesn't leave, that doesn't go anywhere."

Poole will now have a chance to develop into a leader to a different degree he was with the Warriors, playing in the shadow of great players. He said he took a lot away from playing with Curry in that regard, specifically how he led in his own way and never forced the issue.

Both Poole and Kuzma should have a chance to become a larger focus of the offense than they were previously, having to share shots with other high-profile players. The Wizards' playbook will likely revolve around them. That will also come with the challenge of facing the best defenders each night.

But they are ready for that and, as Kuzma explained, it's a privilege to be in this spot.

"It's a high honor and I'm truly grateful for it because it's something I've wanted my entire career. Not many people can say they've been in this type of situation. I'm really ready to go," he said.

凯尔·库兹马和乔丹·普尔准备带领奇才队进入新时代

拉斯维加斯——凯尔·库兹马和乔丹·普尔之间的相似之处很难被忽视,因为两人在通过交易来到华盛顿之前都曾与名人堂成员一起赢得过总冠军,这为个人提供了成长为更重要的进攻角色的机会。在中西部长大后,他们甚至赢得了冠军,并成为加州球队家喻户晓的名字。

“非常兴奋,”库兹马说。“我认为乔丹是一位现象级的球员,一位年轻的球员,可能是联盟中最耀眼的明星之一。他的比赛非常多才多艺,但同时又令人兴奋。他还有很多水平需要继续努力。”

当库兹马和奇才队达成一份为期四年、价值 1.02 亿美元的合同时,奇才队休赛期的轨迹可能会让一些人感到惊讶,因为他们刚刚交易了布拉德利·比尔和克里斯塔普斯·波尔津吉斯,这标志着一个截然不同的方向。不过,库兹马一直有一种良好的预感,他会回到华盛顿

“特德(特德)强调他希望我来这里,我知道这一点。我认为在过去的两年里,我作为一个人一直非常透明。从特德到过去的政权,再到现在的整个组织, “新政权,他们也是非常透明的人。在这方面我从来没有真正需要担心。我仍然想经历这个过程。我认为并相信我做出了正确的决定,”库兹马说。

对于库兹马和他的家人来说,这是一个令人兴奋、反思、有时甚至令人激动的过程。他称,自己在密歇根州弗林特长大,收入微薄,但获得一份价值超过 1 亿美元的合同是一个“电影剧本”的人生故事。

“昨天我们在亚瑟小子的演唱会上,她只是哭了,享受着她一生中的时光。处于这种情况下,这是一种很棒的感觉,也是一种祝福,因为我们所经历的一切、我们的整个旅程以及我们的经历。” “我们的关系对我们俩来说都非常非常特别。在这种情况下,她真的不需要再工作了,她可以尽情享受自己。那是我的狗,”库兹马说。

“你学习,你把它应用到你的技能和你想要擅长的事情上。我还建立了一种关系,我可以问他们,我可以给斯蒂芬发短信,我可以给克莱发短信,我可以给他们打电话,然后就可以了。”进行对话。这不会离开,也不会去任何地方。”

普尔现在将有机会成长为一名与勇士队时期不同程度的领袖,在伟大球员的阴影下打球。他说,在这方面,他从与库里的比赛中学到了很多东西,特别是他如何以自己的方式领导,并且从不强迫这个问题。

亮了(32)
回复
引用 @莫得感情的caser 发表的:
只看此人

今天集锦有没

[图片]

查看更多

今天集锦有没

奇才VS魔术 27分集锦

奇才VS魔术 27分集锦

亮了(25)
回复
查看评论(1)

奇才VS热火 库兹马32分集锦

奇才VS热火 库兹马32分集锦

亮了(23)
回复
查看评论(1)

奇才VS开拓者 32分集锦

奇才VS开拓者 32分集锦

亮了(21)
回复
查看评论(2)

雄鹿奇才 集锦

雄鹿奇才 集锦

亮了(21)
回复
查看评论(4)

步行者VS奇才 31分集锦

步行者VS奇才 31分集锦

亮了(19)
回复

奇才VS活塞 30分集锦

奇才VS活塞 30分集锦

亮了(18)
回复
查看评论(2)

篮网VS奇才 Full cut

篮网VS奇才 Full cut

亮了(18)
回复
查看评论(1)

优质偶像

优质偶像

亮了(19)
回复

还有闲心支持一下前队友波子

还有闲心支持一下前队友波子[吃瓜]

亮了(18)
回复
查看评论(3)

奇才VS老鹰 Full cut

奇才VS老鹰 Full cut

亮了(17)
回复
引用 @华盛顿奇才大当家凯尔库兹马 发表的:
只看此人

铁的球十个有八个运气不好,都能进的

[图片]

查看更多

铁的球十个有八个运气不好,都能进的

平时训练的时候总是差不多差不多,关键的时候就总是差一点差一点,还是欠练

平时训练的时候总是差不多差不多,关键的时候就总是差一点差一点,还是欠练

亮了(17)
回复
引用 @优圣装饰Bryant 发表的:
只看此人

打不开啊

打不开啊

这个呢

这个呢

亮了(17)
回复
查看评论(2)

奇才雄鹿 22分集锦

奇才雄鹿 22分集锦

亮了(17)
回复
查看评论(2)

奇才黄蜂 集锦

奇才黄蜂 集锦

亮了(17)
回复
查看评论(3)

灰熊VS奇才集锦,虎扑有的时候能识别视频有的时候不能真奇葩

灰熊VS奇才集锦,虎扑有的时候能识别视频有的时候不能真奇葩[叹气]

亮了(17)
回复
查看评论(2)

奇才VS活塞 Full cut

奇才VS活塞 Full cut

亮了(15)
回复

马修斯 给老东家鼓掌是啥意思😂

马修斯 给老东家鼓掌是啥意思😂

亮了(16)
回复

奇才VS老鹰 29分集锦

奇才VS老鹰 29分集锦

亮了(16)
回复

雷霆VS奇才 Full cut

雷霆VS奇才 Full cut

亮了(16)
回复
查看评论(1)

全部回帖

收起

华盛顿未来二人组镇楼!

华盛顿未来二人组镇楼!

亮了(7)
回复

马哥冲冲冲

马哥冲冲冲

亮了(1)
回复

亮了(3)
回复

新赛加油

新赛加油

亮了(1)
回复

亮了(1)
回复

As the Wizards’ regular season comes to a close, we look back on fashion icon Kyle Kuzma and his best pregame outfits from the 2022-23 campaign.

Kyle Kuzma's four-year, $102 million contract to re-sign with the Washington Wizards is now official, as the NBA's free agent moratorium passed on Thursday afternoon. That cements Kuzma's return to Washington where he has played the last two seasons and enjoyed a career year in 2022-23.

Kuzma, 27, averaged 21.2 points, 7.2 rebounds and 3.7 assists last season while shooting 44.8% from the field and 33.3% from three. After posting those numbers, with career-highs in points and assists, he opted out of the final year of his previous contract to sign a new one with Washington.

The Wizards acquired Kuzma in a 2021 trade with the Los Angeles Lakers. He was part of a core three with Bradley Beal and Kristaps Porzingis, but after those two were traded, Kuzma is the last one remaining on the roster.

Kuzma will now team up with Jordan Poole, whom the Wizards landed in a trade with the Warriors, to form a new group of veteran leaders on a roster that is getting younger as the team transitions under a revamped front office. Monumental Basketball president Michael Winger and general manager Will Dawkins have made substantial changes already, but decided to keep Kuzma.

There may be a few reasons why they went that route. One is that Kuzma is an ascending player. He took a step forward in the 2021-22 season, his first in Washington, and then made another leap in 2022-23. He will turn 28 later this month and could have many years left in his prime. It's possible he hasn't reached his peak as an NBA player.

Kuzma also brings a level of experience and plays a style that is arguably conducive to just about any overarching plan for the team. If the Wizards decide to lean into a rebuild, he is a willing passer who plays within the rhythm of the offense and a reliable defender who gives consistent effort on that end of the floor.

Kuzma has experience playing for a rebuilding team early in his career and then later a championship team led by future Hall of Famers LeBron James and Anthony Davis. He can provide guidance to young players the Wizards bring into their program, just as he has for guys like Deni Avdija in recent years.

If the team becomes competitive sooner than later, Kuzma can be an integral piece of a contender. He's proven that before during his days with the Lakers and has only gotten better since.

Re-signing Kuzma also retains a good player on the Wizards' roster when one of the alternatives would have been to lose him in free agency with nothing in return. His $25.5 million average annual value also maintains some flexibility for the Wizards, as it would have ranked 59th among NBA players last season and will continue to be surpassed by new deals handed out in the coming years, especially as the salary cap goes up.

Kuzma has spoken extensively about prioritizing his personal growth as a basketball player above other interests. He clearly found a good situation for that in Washington given his progress over the last two seasons.

In staying in D.C., Kuzma appears to have a runway to continue that trajectory as he will go from being the third scoring option to likely being one of their top-two scorers alongside Poole. While few plays were called for Kuzma in previous years when he was on the court with Beal and Porzingis, that could soon change.

Kuzma coming back to the Wizards also ensures some entertainment value for the new-look roster. Kuzma has a knack for making big shots and, of course, turning heads with what he wears before games.

It's a new chapter for the Wizards, but there will be at least one notable mainstay. Kuzma is back.

亮了(2)
回复
查看评论(2)
引用 @华盛顿奇才大当家凯尔库兹马 发表的:
只看此人

NBC官网发布的关于库兹马续约华盛顿奇才的文章(原文)。Kyle Kuzma re-signs with Wizards.As the Wizards’ regular season comes to a close, we look back on fashion icon Kyle Kuzma and his best pregame outfits from the 2022-23 campaign.Kyle Kuzma's four-year, $102 million contract to re-sign with the Washington Wizards is now official, as the NBA's free agent moratorium passed on Thursday afternoon. That cements Kuzma's return to Washington where he has played the last two seasons and enjoyed a career year in 2022-23.Kuzma, 27, averaged 21.2 points, 7.2 rebounds and 3.7 assists last season while shooting 44.8% from the field and 33.3% from three. After posting those numbers, with career-highs in points and assists, he opted out of the final year of his previous contract to sign a new one with Washington.The Wizards acquired Kuzma in a 2021 trade with the Los Angeles Lakers. He was part of a core three with Bradley Beal and Kristaps Porzingis, but after those two were traded, Kuzma is the last one remaining on the roster.Kuzma will now team up with Jordan Poole, whom the Wizards landed in a trade with the Warriors, to form a new group of veteran leaders on a roster that is getting younger as the team transitions under a revamped front office. Monumental Basketball president Michael Winger and general manager Will Dawkins have made substantial changes already, but decided to keep Kuzma.There may be a few reasons why they went that route. One is that Kuzma is an ascending player. He took a step forward in the 2021-22 season, his first in Washington, and then made another leap in 2022-23. He will turn 28 later this month and could have many years left in his prime. It's possible he hasn't reached his peak as an NBA player.Kuzma also brings a level of experience and plays a style that is arguably conducive to just about any overarching plan for the team. If the Wizards decide to lean into a rebuild, he is a willing passer who plays within the rhythm of the offense and a reliable defender who gives consistent effort on that end of the floor.Kuzma has experience playing for a rebuilding team early in his career and then later a championship team led by future Hall of Famers LeBron James and Anthony Davis. He can provide guidance to young players the Wizards bring into their program, just as he has for guys like Deni Avdija in recent years.If the team becomes competitive sooner than later, Kuzma can be an integral piece of a contender. He's proven that before during his days with the Lakers and has only gotten better since.Re-signing Kuzma also retains a good player on the Wizards' roster when one of the alternatives would have been to lose him in free agency with nothing in return. His $25.5 million average annual value also maintains some flexibility for the Wizards, as it would have ranked 59th among NBA players last season and will continue to be surpassed by new deals handed out in the coming years, especially as the salary cap goes up.Kuzma has spoken extensively about prioritizing his personal growth as a basketball player above other interests. He clearly found a good situation for that in Washington given his progress over the last two seasons.In staying in D.C., Kuzma appears to have a runway to continue that trajectory as he will go from being the third scoring option to likely being one of their top-two scorers alongside Poole. While few plays were called for Kuzma in previous years when he was on the court with Beal and Porzingis, that could soon change.Kuzma coming back to the Wizards also ensures some entertainment value for the new-look roster. Kuzma has a knack for making big shots and, of course, turning heads with what he wears before games.It's a new chapter for the Wizards, but there will be at least one notable mainstay. Kuzma is back.

文章太长,各位人均英语专八的老哥们细品!

文章太长,各位人均英语专八的老哥们细品!

亮了(3)
回复

亮了(1)
回复
引用 @华盛顿奇才大当家凯尔库兹马 发表的:
只看此人

【上述原文机翻!个别语句有毛病】

【上述原文机翻!个别语句有毛病】

亮了(31)
回复

期待新赛季。

期待新赛季。

亮了(1)
回复

Turning the city up!!💯💯

Turning the city up!!💯💯

亮了(1)
回复

马子,快马加鞭

马子,快马加鞭

亮了(2)
回复

凯尔·库兹马和乔丹·普尔准备带领奇才队进入新时代

凯尔·库兹马和乔丹·普尔准备带领奇才队进入新时代

亮了(32)
回复

有人解答下季中赛吗。。在11月算哪门子的季中赛。。。

[吃瓜]有人解答下季中赛吗。。在11月算哪门子的季中赛。。。

亮了(2)
回复

亮了(28)
回复
查看评论(5)
引用 @都怪库兹马 发表的:
只看此人

剪辑师回去剪了一天

剪辑师回去剪了一天

亮了(2)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @都怪库兹马 发表的:
只看此人

蓝毛这么快就剪了啊

蓝毛这么快就剪了啊

亮了(2)
回复
引用 @都怪库兹马 发表的:
只看此人

还是练的以持球三分为主

还是练的以持球三分为主

亮了(2)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @华盛顿奇才大当家凯尔库兹马 发表的:
只看此人

剪辑师回去剪了一天

[图片]

查看更多

剪辑师回去剪了一天

亮了(2)