比拉尔·库利巴利小楼

442回复/ 50124139 浏览
BilalCoulibaly(70级)楼主2023-06-25 04:42:00发布于福建
比拉尔·库利巴利小楼BilalCoulibaly 发表在奇才专区 https://bbs.hupu.com/wizards

这些回帖亮了

收起

选秀日媒体见面会。道金斯介绍库利巴利时嘴角带笑,蛮兴奋的。去年开始跟踪他的比赛,始于U18,还提及了去年法国U18和布朗尼所在球队的表演赛(这场比赛表演性质居多,强度不大,但流量把他带到了世人面前),然后法甲青年队,再到赛季中段主队伤病获得机会,最后到季后赛、总决赛亮眼发挥。道金斯表示巫师的方针不着眼当下,要投资最棒最合适的长期潜力,对库利巴利,并不将其视为是冒险,而是一个能来这打球的球员,一个能持续努力持续进步的球员,一个未来会相当光明的球员。道金斯还提及球队有个计划(又一次嘴角上扬),现在还能不透露,库利巴利很适合这个计划。

选秀日媒体见面会。道金斯介绍库利巴利时嘴角带笑,蛮兴奋的。去年开始跟踪他的比赛,始于U18,还提及了去年法国U18和布朗尼所在球队的表演赛(这场比赛表演性质居多,强度不大,但流量把他带到了世人面前),然后法甲青年队,再到赛季中段主队伤病获得机会,最后到季后赛、总决赛亮眼发挥。道金斯表示巫师的方针不着眼当下,要投资最棒最合适的长期潜力,对库利巴利,并不将其视为是冒险,而是一个能来这打球的球员,一个能持续努力持续进步的球员,一个未来会相当光明的球员。道金斯还提及球队有个计划(又一次嘴角上扬),现在还能不透露,库利巴利很适合这个计划。

亮了(68)
回复
查看评论(2)

库利巴利球员介绍会。宣布了零号球衣,库利巴利很自豪能穿着零号,对阿里纳斯满满敬意,今年在法甲也是零号,度过了伟大的一季,所以想延续下去。道金斯提到巫师是唯一一支在选前与库利巴利有会面的球队(根据之前报道,库利巴利总决赛后到达美国,没有参加任何的试训或会面)。库利巴利还谈了两个他学习的目标和榜样,大桥和乔治,emmm...小伙比我想象中的从容自信,就是这投篮水平跟你目标差的有点远.

库利巴利球员介绍会。宣布了零号球衣,库利巴利很自豪能穿着零号,对阿里纳斯满满敬意,今年在法甲也是零号,度过了伟大的一季,所以想延续下去。道金斯提到巫师是唯一一支在选前与库利巴利有会面的球队(根据之前报道,库利巴利总决赛后到达美国,没有参加任何的试训或会面)。库利巴利还谈了两个他学习的目标和榜样,大桥和乔治,emmm...小伙比我想象中的从容自信,就是这投篮水平跟你目标差的有点远.

亮了(49)
回复
查看评论(5)

【油管搬运】2023-11-14 常规赛 奇才 vs 猛龙

【油管搬运】2023-11-14 常规赛 奇才 vs 猛龙

亮了(21)
回复

[微笑]

亮了(18)
回复

全部回帖

收起

亮了(68)
回复
查看评论(2)

亮了(49)
回复
查看评论(5)

C0ulibaly

C0ulibaly

亮了(6)
回复
查看评论(2)

选中瞬间,文班比自己选中还激动

选中瞬间,文班比自己选中还激动[害羞]

亮了(12)
回复
查看评论(1)

两人友谊始于u13,一个166,一个205……

两人友谊始于u13,一个166,一个205……

亮了(8)
回复
查看评论(2)

选秀日相关

选秀日相关

亮了(6)
回复
引用 @BilalCoulibaly 发表的:
只看此人

新闻稿,有一些单独采访的内容。

Bilal Coulibaly introduced as Wizards' 1st round pick

WASHINGTON -- The last 36 hours since draft night have been very much about analyzing Bilal Coulibaly the player. Saturday's introductory press conference shed light on the person the Wizards selected seventh overall in the 2023 NBA Draft.

Sitting at a podium just inside the doors of the Anthem concert hall at the Wharf, Coulibaly, just 18, answered many questions about his background and what drives him as a basketball player. We even found out his favorite food is his mom's lasagna.

There were so much, it is probably easier to consume in bullet form. So, here are the highlights:

Coulibaly will wear the No. 0, as that's what he wore in France for the Metropolitan 92s. He will be the first player to wear that number in Washington since Gilbert Arenas, who left an iconic legacy as 'Agent Zero' during his career in D.C. from 2004 to 2010. Coulibaly, however, is so young he only knows Arenas' game through playing NBA 2K.

Coulibaly served some reminders of his age throughout the day. His first NBA memory was LeBron James winning a title with the Heat. He got into the NBA because his father's favorite player was Carmelo Anthony.

Coulibaly did not start playing basketball until he was 10 years old... so, around 2015. He started playing organized basketball a year or two later. By 13, he was one of the best players in the Paris area and that's how he got connected with 2023 No. 1 overall pick Victor Wembanyama, who not surprisingly was also standing out at that age. "I can't wait to play Victor," Coulibaly said of the Wizards' Summer League matchup with the Spurs. They were not only longtime teammates, including last year with the Metro 92s, they are really good friends.

Coulibaly knows three languages fluently: French, English and Spanish. He also knows a little bit of Soninke, a language from Mali where his parents are from.

Coulibaly says his off-court interests include playing video games with his friends, going shopping and spending time with his family. He had more than an entire row of family members in attendance at the press conference. Coulibaly invoked his family when asked about what motivates him as a basketball player as he enters the NBA: "My mother's family did not grow up in the rich cities and everything. So, I just want to help them to live a better life, the best life as possible."

Coulibaly said he models his game in part after Nets wing Mikal Bridges: "That's somebody I've been watching this year because I know there are some similarities between us and our games... I just want to see how he defends, how he attacks pick-and-rolls and everything."

Coulibaly is listed around 6-foot-7 and about 195 pounds. He said he plans to gain weight as he grows into his frame at just 18 years old in order to prepare himself for the physical side of NBA basketball: "I have to. I know there are some big bodies out there, so I have to be in the gym and work on that."

Though he watches Bridges and is the size of a wing, Coulibaly considers himself to be a guard. General manager Will Dawkins also referred to him similarly. Coulibaly says he envisions himself as a combo guard who can play both the point and at the two.

新闻稿,有一些单独采访的内容。

Bilal Coulibaly introduced as Wizards' 1st round pick

WASHINGTON -- The last 36 hours since draft night have been very much about analyzing Bilal Coulibaly the player. Saturday's introductory press conference shed light on the person the Wizards selected seventh overall in the 2023 NBA Draft.

Sitting at a podium just inside the doors of the Anthem concert hall at the Wharf, Coulibaly, just 18, answered many questions about his background and what drives him as a basketball player. We even found out his favorite food is his mom's lasagna.

There were so much, it is probably easier to consume in bullet form. So, here are the highlights:

Coulibaly will wear the No. 0, as that's what he wore in France for the Metropolitan 92s. He will be the first player to wear that number in Washington since Gilbert Arenas, who left an iconic legacy as 'Agent Zero' during his career in D.C. from 2004 to 2010. Coulibaly, however, is so young he only knows Arenas' game through playing NBA 2K.

Coulibaly served some reminders of his age throughout the day. His first NBA memory was LeBron James winning a title with the Heat. He got into the NBA because his father's favorite player was Carmelo Anthony.

Coulibaly did not start playing basketball until he was 10 years old... so, around 2015. He started playing organized basketball a year or two later. By 13, he was one of the best players in the Paris area and that's how he got connected with 2023 No. 1 overall pick Victor Wembanyama, who not surprisingly was also standing out at that age. "I can't wait to play Victor," Coulibaly said of the Wizards' Summer League matchup with the Spurs. They were not only longtime teammates, including last year with the Metro 92s, they are really good friends.

Coulibaly knows three languages fluently: French, English and Spanish. He also knows a little bit of Soninke, a language from Mali where his parents are from.

Coulibaly says his off-court interests include playing video games with his friends, going shopping and spending time with his family. He had more than an entire row of family members in attendance at the press conference. Coulibaly invoked his family when asked about what motivates him as a basketball player as he enters the NBA: "My mother's family did not grow up in the rich cities and everything. So, I just want to help them to live a better life, the best life as possible."

Coulibaly said he models his game in part after Nets wing Mikal Bridges: "That's somebody I've been watching this year because I know there are some similarities between us and our games... I just want to see how he defends, how he attacks pick-and-rolls and everything."

Coulibaly is listed around 6-foot-7 and about 195 pounds. He said he plans to gain weight as he grows into his frame at just 18 years old in order to prepare himself for the physical side of NBA basketball: "I have to. I know there are some big bodies out there, so I have to be in the gym and work on that."

Though he watches Bridges and is the size of a wing, Coulibaly considers himself to be a guard. General manager Will Dawkins also referred to him similarly. Coulibaly says he envisions himself as a combo guard who can play both the point and at the two.

亮了(8)
回复

来了 支持楼主 持续关注

来了 支持楼主 持续关注

亮了(2)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @西一一一 发表的:
只看此人

来了 支持楼主 持续关注

来了 支持楼主 持续关注

感谢支持,多多关注

感谢支持,多多关注

亮了(4)
回复
查看评论(1)

有没有什么昵称啊 绰号啊

有没有什么昵称啊 绰号啊

亮了(1)
回复
查看评论(2)
引用 @西一一一 发表的:
只看此人

有没有什么昵称啊 绰号啊

有没有什么昵称啊 绰号啊

前期可以叫库巴大王

前期可以叫库巴大王

亮了(2)
回复

季后赛接锅压哨球,这投篮看着还成是吧,这是他充分起跳最丝滑的一记跳投,也是唯一一记。常规赛三分14/31,罚球22/37,季后赛三分5/21,罚球17/27。产量低基本是大空位,不太作数,季后赛强度大了命中率暴跌,但是有进步,初看时球举至set point极缓慢,现在流畅不少。

季后赛接锅压哨球,这投篮看着还成是吧,这是他充分起跳最丝滑的一记跳投,也是唯一一记。常规赛三分14/31,罚球22/37,季后赛三分5/21,罚球17/27。产量低基本是大空位,不太作数,季后赛强度大了命中率暴跌,但是有进步,初看时球举至set point极缓慢,现在流畅不少。

亮了(4)
回复

加油 和deni组成华盛顿最强防线

加油 和deni组成华盛顿最强防线

亮了(2)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @西一一一 发表的:
只看此人

有没有什么昵称啊 绰号啊

有没有什么昵称啊 绰号啊

我平时聊球都不用外号,你们可以给起起,大都会队友叫他B。

我平时聊球都不用外号,你们可以给起起,大都会队友叫他B。[吃瓜]

亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @JerichoHolic 发表的:
只看此人

加油 和deni组成华盛顿最强防线

[图片]

查看更多

加油 和deni组成华盛顿最强防线

之前没咋看过巫师的球,还以为犹太人防守平平,看sky说库利巴利和阿夫迪亚防线会很恐怖,看来是我外貌流了。

亮了(6)
回复
查看评论(2)
引用 @BilalCoulibaly 发表的:
只看此人

[图片]

查看更多

阿福现在是靠防守吃饭的

阿福现在是靠防守吃饭的

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @BilalCoulibaly 发表的:
只看此人

[图片]

查看更多

deni表示我可以休息了,之前都是他防箭头

deni表示我可以休息了,之前都是他防箭头

亮了(0)
回复

一对一面谈,原视频声道就有问题。库利巴利说他爸是阿里纳斯球迷,他也看了些集锦,喜欢阿里纳斯的比赛。明明另一边说是打2K认识的,阿里纳斯离开NBA的时候他才七八岁,都是客套话……刺巫名宿马辛米会回来做客,帮忙安顿。他小时候还学过柔道,又把自己比作狗了……

一对一面谈,原视频声道就有问题。库利巴利说他爸是阿里纳斯球迷,他也看了些集锦,喜欢阿里纳斯的比赛。明明另一边说是打2K认识的,阿里纳斯离开NBA的时候他才七八岁,都是客套话……刺巫名宿马辛米会回来做客,帮忙安顿。他小时候还学过柔道,又把自己比作狗了……

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @BilalCoulibaly 发表的:
只看此人

TA新闻稿。他说希望未来四年内能成为核心,加油。(ง •_•)ง

A conversation with Bilal Coulibaly: ‘I can’t wait to be … the real Bilal’

WASHINGTON — In the years to come, Bilal Coulibaly will have plenty of opportunities to prove the Washington Wizards made the smart choice when they traded up in the 2023 NBA Draft’s first round to select him.

Saturday morning was not one of those opportunities. He did not touch a ball. He did not launch a long-distance shot. He did not guard an All-Star.

What Coulibaly did instead was, in many ways, even more impressive than what he might do on a basketball court. Team officials held a news conference to introduce him to local media members and, by extension, Wizards fans. The lanky teenager exuded poise as television cameras and cellphones recorded his every move and microphones homed in on whatever he said.

None of that might seem all that special. Holding introductory question-and-answer sessions is standard operating procedure after NBA teams draft someone in the first round.

But Coulibaly’s circumstance deviated from the norm. He is only 18 years old, and English is not his first language. To him, the United States is a foreign country. As recently as several months ago, he did not even expect to enter this year’s draft. He figured he would spend a full year of seasoning in France’s top professional basketball league before he made the jump to the world’s greatest basketball league.

When someone asked what motivates him, Coulibaly answered, “Everything that I think about is my family.” Then, glancing quickly toward his left, into the front row — where his mom, dad and two sisters were sitting — he added: “I want to make sure that they’re part of me. Yeah, I want to make them proud. You know, we’ve been through a lot, and being here today is such a blessing.”

Coulibaly appeared at ease, like he belongs in the spotlight.

If that doesn’t sound so impressive in its own right, consider how it would have felt for you if the roles were reversed.

Let’s say you were a raw 18-year-old North American soccer player with only a smattering of experience in Major League Soccer. And let’s say you went overseas to France and joined a team in France’s top soccer league, Ligue 1. How would you, as a native English speaker, have felt during your introductory news conference conducted in French?

If you would have felt completely confident — or at least looked completely confident — then you would have resembled Coulibaly at his introductory Wizards news conference.

He has lofty aspirations. Asked to name the NBA or WNBA players he models his game after, he mentioned he’s recently studied a pair of the league’s best two-way players, Mikal Bridges of the Brooklyn Nets and Paul George of the LA Clippers.

He does not have to reach the levels of Bridges and George yet. The Wizards, who have just started to rebuild, have the time to nurture him with patience.

Wizards general manager Will Dawkins said Coulibaly is someone who “talent-wise is just scratching the surface.”

Dawkins added: “He’s got a rare mix of youth, elite athleticism, speed with a skill set to continue to handle the ball, pass and defend at a high level. He’s a two-way player that we have a lot of confidence in and were able to target for those reasons.”

Selecting Coulibaly represents a significant departure for the Wizards. In recent years, the team tended to make relatively safe first-round picks, choosing players who were thought to have relatively high floors but, in most cases, relatively low ceilings: Rui Hachimura, Deni Avdija, Corey Kispert and Johnny Davis.

Coulibaly, on the other hand, is a quintessential high-risk, high-reward draft pick. Although he possesses superb positional size for a wing, at 6 feet 7, and has strong athletic skills, he’s also relatively untested.

The Wizards’ approach is different because, after April’s firing of team president and general manager Tommy Sheppard, the executives who head the front office are different. Monumental Basketball president Michael Winger, Dawkins and senior vice president of player personnel Travis Schlenk were hired over the last month.

Wizards executives are taking the calculated risk that Coulibaly will meet his undeniable potential.

On Saturday, Coulibaly started to demonstrate why Winger, Dawkins and Schlenk have faith in him as a person.

The Athletic spoke briefly with Coulibaly after his news conference, asking him broad questions designed to give NBA fans a chance to get to know him a little bit. The conversation that follows was edited lightly for clarity and grammar.

How did your English get so good?

Thank you, first. You know, at a younger age, we have some classes in English and everything, and I’ve been watching a lot of videos on YouTube, the Netflix service and films, and it helped me a lot.

Why did you start playing basketball?

Because my father loved it. Yeah, I was supposed to play soccer. … I started playing basketball and I loved it.

Were you a good soccer player?

Yeah, I was! I was the best at my school. I couldn’t wait to play soccer, but now it’s basketball, and that’s it.

How did you choose to wear the No. 0 on your Wizards jersey?

Last year, I was supposed to wear No. 3. But (my former Metropolitans 92 teammate) DeVante’ Jones has it, and I had to choose another one. I had no idea (what to do), so I said, “Zero idea (so) the number zero.” And I had a great year, so I’ll just continue with it.

What sights, what monuments, what museums do you want to see in this city?

The White House. I can’t wait to see it. I’ve only seen it on TV, you know, with Barack Obama. But I’ve got to see it in real life.

What are your initial thoughts about what you’ve seen so far here?

I love the city. There’s a lot of European citizens in the city. I heard some Spanish, French, everything. I love it.

What’s it like to share this with your family?

Oh, it’s just such a blessing. I saw them cry at draft night. I’m just so proud.

Did you cry on draft night?

I did not. Almost! (He laughed.)

What are your expectations for yourself as a player in the NBA?

I want to be a good two-way player. But, yeah, I want to be a franchise player by the next four years. I want to stay in D.C., give it all for the fans, for the city.

How do you want to grow as a person? You’re only 18.

Yeah, I’m only 18. I’ve got a long way to go. Physically, gain some weight. I’m going to grow. I know it. I can’t wait to be Bilal, the real Bilal, the man one.

What are some of your interests off the court? Have you had the time to have any hobbies?

I love to play video games with my friends. I love to go shopping, too, and see my family.

How has it been helpful to speak with Ian Mahinmi and Kevin Séraphin to prepare for this process?

Even before (I was drafted) I was talking to them. I was practicing with Kevin Séraphin, too. As soon as I got drafted, they called me and was just wishing me all the luck. They said they will come to D.C. to support me.

Can you describe your family’s journey up to this moment?

It has been a long way. I grew up in small cities. We (weren’t) rich. They did it all by themselves. That was hard. I’m just proud to be here to help them now.

What kind of example did they set for you?

Just to be humble. Be humble. Today you can be at the top. But tomorrow you can be low. So just be humble.

How many brothers and sisters do you have?

I’ve got two sisters. … I’m the middle one between two girls.

How are you looking forward to summer league?

I can’t wait for that.

TA新闻稿。他说希望未来四年内能成为核心,加油。(ง •_•)ง

A conversation with Bilal Coulibaly: ‘I can’t wait to be … the real Bilal’

WASHINGTON — In the years to come, Bilal Coulibaly will have plenty of opportunities to prove the Washington Wizards made the smart choice when they traded up in the 2023 NBA Draft’s first round to select him.

Saturday morning was not one of those opportunities. He did not touch a ball. He did not launch a long-distance shot. He did not guard an All-Star.

What Coulibaly did instead was, in many ways, even more impressive than what he might do on a basketball court. Team officials held a news conference to introduce him to local media members and, by extension, Wizards fans. The lanky teenager exuded poise as television cameras and cellphones recorded his every move and microphones homed in on whatever he said.

None of that might seem all that special. Holding introductory question-and-answer sessions is standard operating procedure after NBA teams draft someone in the first round.

But Coulibaly’s circumstance deviated from the norm. He is only 18 years old, and English is not his first language. To him, the United States is a foreign country. As recently as several months ago, he did not even expect to enter this year’s draft. He figured he would spend a full year of seasoning in France’s top professional basketball league before he made the jump to the world’s greatest basketball league.

When someone asked what motivates him, Coulibaly answered, “Everything that I think about is my family.” Then, glancing quickly toward his left, into the front row — where his mom, dad and two sisters were sitting — he added: “I want to make sure that they’re part of me. Yeah, I want to make them proud. You know, we’ve been through a lot, and being here today is such a blessing.”

Coulibaly appeared at ease, like he belongs in the spotlight.

If that doesn’t sound so impressive in its own right, consider how it would have felt for you if the roles were reversed.

Let’s say you were a raw 18-year-old North American soccer player with only a smattering of experience in Major League Soccer. And let’s say you went overseas to France and joined a team in France’s top soccer league, Ligue 1. How would you, as a native English speaker, have felt during your introductory news conference conducted in French?

If you would have felt completely confident — or at least looked completely confident — then you would have resembled Coulibaly at his introductory Wizards news conference.

He has lofty aspirations. Asked to name the NBA or WNBA players he models his game after, he mentioned he’s recently studied a pair of the league’s best two-way players, Mikal Bridges of the Brooklyn Nets and Paul George of the LA Clippers.

He does not have to reach the levels of Bridges and George yet. The Wizards, who have just started to rebuild, have the time to nurture him with patience.

Wizards general manager Will Dawkins said Coulibaly is someone who “talent-wise is just scratching the surface.”

Dawkins added: “He’s got a rare mix of youth, elite athleticism, speed with a skill set to continue to handle the ball, pass and defend at a high level. He’s a two-way player that we have a lot of confidence in and were able to target for those reasons.”

Selecting Coulibaly represents a significant departure for the Wizards. In recent years, the team tended to make relatively safe first-round picks, choosing players who were thought to have relatively high floors but, in most cases, relatively low ceilings: Rui Hachimura, Deni Avdija, Corey Kispert and Johnny Davis.

Coulibaly, on the other hand, is a quintessential high-risk, high-reward draft pick. Although he possesses superb positional size for a wing, at 6 feet 7, and has strong athletic skills, he’s also relatively untested.

The Wizards’ approach is different because, after April’s firing of team president and general manager Tommy Sheppard, the executives who head the front office are different. Monumental Basketball president Michael Winger, Dawkins and senior vice president of player personnel Travis Schlenk were hired over the last month.

Wizards executives are taking the calculated risk that Coulibaly will meet his undeniable potential.

On Saturday, Coulibaly started to demonstrate why Winger, Dawkins and Schlenk have faith in him as a person.

The Athletic spoke briefly with Coulibaly after his news conference, asking him broad questions designed to give NBA fans a chance to get to know him a little bit. The conversation that follows was edited lightly for clarity and grammar.

How did your English get so good?

Thank you, first. You know, at a younger age, we have some classes in English and everything, and I’ve been watching a lot of videos on YouTube, the Netflix service and films, and it helped me a lot.

Why did you start playing basketball?

Because my father loved it. Yeah, I was supposed to play soccer. … I started playing basketball and I loved it.

Were you a good soccer player?

Yeah, I was! I was the best at my school. I couldn’t wait to play soccer, but now it’s basketball, and that’s it.

How did you choose to wear the No. 0 on your Wizards jersey?

Last year, I was supposed to wear No. 3. But (my former Metropolitans 92 teammate) DeVante’ Jones has it, and I had to choose another one. I had no idea (what to do), so I said, “Zero idea (so) the number zero.” And I had a great year, so I’ll just continue with it.

What sights, what monuments, what museums do you want to see in this city?

The White House. I can’t wait to see it. I’ve only seen it on TV, you know, with Barack Obama. But I’ve got to see it in real life.

What are your initial thoughts about what you’ve seen so far here?

I love the city. There’s a lot of European citizens in the city. I heard some Spanish, French, everything. I love it.

What’s it like to share this with your family?

Oh, it’s just such a blessing. I saw them cry at draft night. I’m just so proud.

Did you cry on draft night?

I did not. Almost! (He laughed.)

What are your expectations for yourself as a player in the NBA?

I want to be a good two-way player. But, yeah, I want to be a franchise player by the next four years. I want to stay in D.C., give it all for the fans, for the city.

How do you want to grow as a person? You’re only 18.

Yeah, I’m only 18. I’ve got a long way to go. Physically, gain some weight. I’m going to grow. I know it. I can’t wait to be Bilal, the real Bilal, the man one.

What are some of your interests off the court? Have you had the time to have any hobbies?

I love to play video games with my friends. I love to go shopping, too, and see my family.

How has it been helpful to speak with Ian Mahinmi and Kevin Séraphin to prepare for this process?

Even before (I was drafted) I was talking to them. I was practicing with Kevin Séraphin, too. As soon as I got drafted, they called me and was just wishing me all the luck. They said they will come to D.C. to support me.

Can you describe your family’s journey up to this moment?

It has been a long way. I grew up in small cities. We (weren’t) rich. They did it all by themselves. That was hard. I’m just proud to be here to help them now.

What kind of example did they set for you?

Just to be humble. Be humble. Today you can be at the top. But tomorrow you can be low. So just be humble.

How many brothers and sisters do you have?

I’ve got two sisters. … I’m the middle one between two girls.

How are you looking forward to summer league?

I can’t wait for that.

亮了(2)
回复

支持库宝

支持库宝

亮了(0)
回复
Re:比拉尔·库利巴利小楼
虎扑游戏中心
奇才专区最热帖
奇才新教练
我裤子不好看吗