25-26: 7.28 M (team option)
26-27: 9.24 M (team option)

上季法甲薪资3万欧元,现在是4年3000万美元。

亮了(2)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @BilalCoulibaly 发表的:
只看此人

23-24: 6.61 M24-25: 6.94 M25-26: 7.28 M (team option)26-27: 9.24 M (team option)上季法甲薪资3万欧元,现在是4年3000万美元。

[图片]

查看更多

23-24: 6.61 M
24-25: 6.94 M
25-26: 7.28 M (team option)
26-27: 9.24 M (team option)

上季法甲薪资3万欧元,现在是4年3000万美元。

一年的工资顶的上二十多年的工资。

一年的工资顶的上二十多年的工资。

亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @i0ling 发表的:
只看此人

一年的工资顶的上二十多年的工资。

[图片]

查看更多

一年的工资顶的上二十多年的工资。

高顺位最实在的地方

高顺位最实在的地方[微笑]

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @i0ling 发表的:
只看此人

投篮还是有点僵硬,好希望能找来一个好的投篮教练改一下投篮姿势

投篮还是有点僵硬,好希望能找来一个好的投篮教练改一下投篮姿势

出手太慢了

出手太慢了

亮了(0)
回复

夏联名单公布。

夏联名单公布。

亮了(2)
回复
引用 @BilalCoulibaly 发表的:
只看此人

初次合练照。

[图片]

[图片]

[图片]

[图片]

查看更多

初次合练照。

亮了(2)
回复
查看评论(2)
引用 @BilalCoulibaly 发表的:
只看此人

[图片]

[图片]

[图片]

查看更多

还是很瘦啊 期待几年后看到字母哥那样的增肌幅度

还是很瘦啊 期待几年后看到字母哥那样的增肌幅度

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @BilalCoulibaly 发表的:
只看此人

[图片]

[图片]

[图片]

查看更多

就怕他太懒

就怕他太懒

亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @i0ling 发表的:
只看此人

就怕他太懒

就怕他太懒

场上态度和场下举止来看暂时没这个顾虑。

场上态度和场下举止来看暂时没这个顾虑。

亮了(2)
回复

戴维斯对库利巴利的第一印象,“You can’t really go by him.”

防守得到了觉醒哥的认可,虽然原视频底下都是调侃居多……

戴维斯对库利巴利的第一印象,“You can’t really go by him.”

防守得到了觉醒哥的认可,虽然原视频底下都是调侃居多……[害羞]

亮了(2)
回复

建议第一个赛季多练练防守,我觉得他的防守端潜力>进攻端

亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(1)

巫师名宿帕塞奇尼克斯对库利巴利的评价,球员视角有不少新鲜观点。他作为内线谈及了库利巴利护框上的潜力;谈到法甲的竞争环境,最顶尖的球员在体能(尺寸、速度、弹跳等)方面与NBA相近;还有库利巴利在阅读球场和切入篮下拥有出色的感觉。还聊了点场下,库利巴利真就一小孩,喜欢美国文化,会不厌其烦地问你歌词,希望别人向他解释一切。(喜欢聊音乐这事大都会后卫琼斯提过,原来是这么聊,熊孩子打破砂锅问到底既视感……)

What former Wizard Anzejs Pasecniks saw while playing with Bilal Coulibaly in France

Anzejs Pasecniks used to play for the Wizards and was Bilal Coulibaly's teammate in France this past season.

After playing with Bilal Coulibaly in France on Metropolitans 92, former Wizards Anzejs Pesecniks describes the rookie’s defensive versatility.

The sprawling defense, athleticism and upside that made Bilal Coulibaly the Wizards' seventh overall pick in the NBA Draft was witnessed up close by Anzejs Pasecniks. Pasecniks, a former Wizards center, was Coulibaly's teammate on the Metropolitan 92s this past season in France.

When Pasecniks joined the club in November, he knew he was teaming up with presumptive No. 1 overall pick Victor Wembanyama. At the time, he was told Coulibaly was projected as a second-round pick.

From there, Pasecniks saw Coulibaly get better "every week."

"He has a lot of advantages. He has an NBA body; he’s athletic, his wingspan," Pasecniks told NBC Sports Washington.

"He’s a great 1-on-1 defensive player. I could see other guards were struggling playing 1-on-1 with him and trying to drive to the basket. He’s really good at stealing the ball and doing that type of stuff. He’s great on fastbreaks, he’s running a lot. Maybe his shot is not what he’s leaning on, but he improved a lot and if I saw him open on the court, I was passing to him."

Pasecniks had a unique vantage point of Coulibaly's defensive ability as a big man anchoring the middle. He watched firsthand as Coulibaly harrassed ball-handlers on the perimeter and navigated screens.

As Pasecniks tells it, Coulibaly's versatility on defense helps fill in gaps for others.

"He can steal the passes because his wingspan I think is the same as mine maybe. I’m 7-1 and he has a huge wingspan. Even when guys are near the basket and passing to the corner, he’s there. Even if he’s not there, his hand is there. Then, three or four steps and he’s on the other side of the rim dogging the ball. Same thing with blocking shots and protecting the rim. If the big guy isn’t there, Bilal can do that. I think the best two things are protecting the rim and defense and fastbreaks," Pasecniks said.

That may be an underrated part of Coulibaly's game. He is 6-foot-7 and considers himself a guard, but can evidently switch onto taller players and even provide resistance at the rim.

Coulibaly has drawn wide praise for his defensive prowess and his overall explosiveness but isn't often described as a shot-blocker. He only had six blocks in 27 games last year for the Metropolitans 92.

But if Pasecniks sees potential for him in that area, it is worth noting. Pasecniks was also a first-round pick in the NBA Draft and knows what it's like trying to turn NBA athletes away at the basket. He says the competition he and Coulibaly faced in the LNB Pro A league was fairly close to the NBA when it comes to the size, speed and leaping ability of the top-level athletes.

Coulibaly held his own despite being only 18 years old. It may take him some time to adjust to the NBA level, but he is already used to the rigors of playing professionally against grown men.

Pasecniks says you notice Coulibaly's youth more so off the court.

"He’s a kid, but in a good way. He’s really excited to learn new things. The Americans I think were really tired of him because he was asking for the lyrics of songs. He wanted them to explain everything to him. He’s really into American culture, I think. It was funny, but everything in a good way. He’s a great guy, a great guy off the court. He’s working hard. He has the right people around him who push him," Pasecniks said.

Pasecniks lauded Coulibaly's work ethic multiple times when discussing his former teammate. He also said he has an excellent feel for reading the court and knowing when to cut to the basket.

Coulibaly will now continue his development while playing for the Wizards. He is set to appear in the Las Vegas Summer League this month and in September will participate in his first training camp.

If Pasecniks' assessment is any indication, he could be ready to hit the ground running.

巫师名宿帕塞奇尼克斯对库利巴利的评价,球员视角有不少新鲜观点。他作为内线谈及了库利巴利护框上的潜力;谈到法甲的竞争环境,最顶尖的球员在体能(尺寸、速度、弹跳等)方面与NBA相近;还有库利巴利在阅读球场和切入篮下拥有出色的感觉。还聊了点场下,库利巴利真就一小孩,喜欢美国文化,会不厌其烦地问你歌词,希望别人向他解释一切。(喜欢聊音乐这事大都会后卫琼斯提过,原来是这么聊,熊孩子打破砂锅问到底既视感……)

What former Wizard Anzejs Pasecniks saw while playing with Bilal Coulibaly in France

Anzejs Pasecniks used to play for the Wizards and was Bilal Coulibaly's teammate in France this past season.

After playing with Bilal Coulibaly in France on Metropolitans 92, former Wizards Anzejs Pesecniks describes the rookie’s defensive versatility.

The sprawling defense, athleticism and upside that made Bilal Coulibaly the Wizards' seventh overall pick in the NBA Draft was witnessed up close by Anzejs Pasecniks. Pasecniks, a former Wizards center, was Coulibaly's teammate on the Metropolitan 92s this past season in France.

When Pasecniks joined the club in November, he knew he was teaming up with presumptive No. 1 overall pick Victor Wembanyama. At the time, he was told Coulibaly was projected as a second-round pick.

From there, Pasecniks saw Coulibaly get better "every week."

"He has a lot of advantages. He has an NBA body; he’s athletic, his wingspan," Pasecniks told NBC Sports Washington.

"He’s a great 1-on-1 defensive player. I could see other guards were struggling playing 1-on-1 with him and trying to drive to the basket. He’s really good at stealing the ball and doing that type of stuff. He’s great on fastbreaks, he’s running a lot. Maybe his shot is not what he’s leaning on, but he improved a lot and if I saw him open on the court, I was passing to him."

Pasecniks had a unique vantage point of Coulibaly's defensive ability as a big man anchoring the middle. He watched firsthand as Coulibaly harrassed ball-handlers on the perimeter and navigated screens.

As Pasecniks tells it, Coulibaly's versatility on defense helps fill in gaps for others.

"He can steal the passes because his wingspan I think is the same as mine maybe. I’m 7-1 and he has a huge wingspan. Even when guys are near the basket and passing to the corner, he’s there. Even if he’s not there, his hand is there. Then, three or four steps and he’s on the other side of the rim dogging the ball. Same thing with blocking shots and protecting the rim. If the big guy isn’t there, Bilal can do that. I think the best two things are protecting the rim and defense and fastbreaks," Pasecniks said.

That may be an underrated part of Coulibaly's game. He is 6-foot-7 and considers himself a guard, but can evidently switch onto taller players and even provide resistance at the rim.

Coulibaly has drawn wide praise for his defensive prowess and his overall explosiveness but isn't often described as a shot-blocker. He only had six blocks in 27 games last year for the Metropolitans 92.

But if Pasecniks sees potential for him in that area, it is worth noting. Pasecniks was also a first-round pick in the NBA Draft and knows what it's like trying to turn NBA athletes away at the basket. He says the competition he and Coulibaly faced in the LNB Pro A league was fairly close to the NBA when it comes to the size, speed and leaping ability of the top-level athletes.

Coulibaly held his own despite being only 18 years old. It may take him some time to adjust to the NBA level, but he is already used to the rigors of playing professionally against grown men.

Pasecniks says you notice Coulibaly's youth more so off the court.

"He’s a kid, but in a good way. He’s really excited to learn new things. The Americans I think were really tired of him because he was asking for the lyrics of songs. He wanted them to explain everything to him. He’s really into American culture, I think. It was funny, but everything in a good way. He’s a great guy, a great guy off the court. He’s working hard. He has the right people around him who push him," Pasecniks said.

Pasecniks lauded Coulibaly's work ethic multiple times when discussing his former teammate. He also said he has an excellent feel for reading the court and knowing when to cut to the basket.

Coulibaly will now continue his development while playing for the Wizards. He is set to appear in the Las Vegas Summer League this month and in September will participate in his first training camp.

If Pasecniks' assessment is any indication, he could be ready to hit the ground running.

亮了(2)
回复
引用 @TheMamba曼巴 发表的:
只看此人

[图片]

查看更多

防守是基本盘,进攻决定上限。

防守是基本盘,进攻决定上限。

亮了(2)
回复

夏联迷你训练营采访,会有更多持球机会探索现阶段能力的边界。很期待但觉得场面可能不好看……

夏联迷你训练营采访,会有更多持球机会探索现阶段能力的边界。很期待但觉得场面可能不好看……[害羞]

亮了(2)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @BilalCoulibaly 发表的:
只看此人

夏联放开抡就对了,无论效果如何至少得先去尝试一下。

夏联放开抡就对了,无论效果如何至少得先去尝试一下。

亮了(0)
回复