回复
查看评论(2)
引用 @喜剧之king 发表的:
只看此人

从这个进攻相似度看估计前20场从伪首发或者替补打起 看教练魄力了

[图片]

查看更多

已经很快了。以我之前设想,发展联盟起步,赛季中段球队有轮替和防守需求,靠防守搏得时间,也就是参考今年法甲成功的时间线。现在到巫师,发育空间很足,养成提速不可避免,考验他的抗压能力了。

已经很快了。以我之前设想,发展联盟起步,赛季中段球队有轮替和防守需求,靠防守搏得时间,也就是参考今年法甲成功的时间线。现在到巫师,发育空间很足,养成提速不可避免,考验他的抗压能力了。

亮了(3)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @喜剧之king 发表的:
只看此人

[图片]

查看更多

圆盘的百分比是ppp同位置占比还是什么?

圆盘的百分比是ppp同位置占比还是什么?

亮了(0)
回复

会打夏联吧?

会打夏联吧?

亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @西一一一 发表的:
只看此人

会打夏联吧?

会打夏联吧?

没理由不打吧……国家队轮不到他呀,去了也是饮水机。

亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @BilalCoulibaly 发表的:
只看此人

不知道夏联什么阵容 库巴和戴维斯 勇士那两去年新秀交易要7日以后才达成不知道赶不赶的上

亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(2)

投篮正面,举球过程有意规避手肘外翻,follow through也好看多了,以前就是翻开翻去的鸡爪。

投篮正面,举球过程有意规避手肘外翻,follow through也好看多了,以前就是翻开翻去的鸡爪。

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @西一一一 发表的:
只看此人

关于武切克维奇今年来不来也是未知数,目前还没有十日合同和双向合同的消息完全不知道夏联是个啥阵容

关于武切克维奇今年来不来也是未知数,目前还没有十日合同和双向合同的消息完全不知道夏联是个啥阵容

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @西一一一 发表的:
只看此人

巫师有签人来打夏联吗?找点落选秀啥的。

巫师有签人来打夏联吗?找点落选秀啥的。

亮了(0)
回复

过几天会公布的 也快了

过几天会公布的 也快了

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @BilalCoulibaly 发表的:
只看此人

现在利好是球队锁定下赛季主力外线普尔,鸡丝都是攻强守弱,一旦不在未来计划的莱特被摆上货架,将成为球队最重要的领防箭头人选。
利弊是现有阵容阿福只能算半个空间点,加福德饼锋,保守预估库里巴利不会一个夏天成为稳定投手,现在教练很少会使用空间这么差的阵容,更多可能是搭档空间四老将加里纳利或鲍德温这位未证明过自己的菜鸟。 当然了要是战绩不理想到直接开摆那也不用考虑空间

利弊是现有阵容阿福只能算半个空间点,加福德饼锋,保守预估库里巴利不会一个夏天成为稳定投手,现在教练很少会使用空间这么差的阵容,更多可能是搭档空间四老将加里纳利或鲍德温这位未证明过自己的菜鸟。 当然了要是战绩不理想到直接开摆那也不用考虑空间

亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(1)

选0号就要承担起0号的责任啊

选0号就要承担起0号的责任啊

亮了(0)
回复

或者留下琼斯+普尔的组合,进攻属性拉满,防守能力过差。可以作为三号位搭档阿福+加福德

或者留下琼斯+普尔的组合,进攻属性拉满,防守能力过差。可以作为三号位搭档阿福+加福德

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @BilalCoulibaly 发表的:
只看此人

选中瞬间,文班比自己选中还激动[害羞]

选中瞬间,文班比自己选中还激动[害羞]

看这视频,我怎么觉得24岁91评分底薪来投不是无的放矢啊。真文班我兄弟。

亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @喜剧之king 发表的:
只看此人

现在利好是球队锁定下赛季主力外线普尔,鸡丝都是攻强守弱,一旦不在未来计划的莱特被摆上货架,将成为球队最重要的领防箭头人选。 利弊是现有阵容阿福只能算半个空间点,加福德饼锋,保守预估库里巴利不会一个夏天成为稳定投手,现在教练很少会使用空间这么差的阵容,更多可能是搭档空间四老将加里纳利或鲍德温这位未证明过自己的菜鸟。 当然了要是战绩不理想到直接开摆那也不用考虑空间

防守端我是不担心,poa、弱侧扫荡、追踪无球点,他能力在,适配性极广。进攻端看他自己和道金斯的口径,定位都是双能卫,我还蛮期待新赛季进攻端如何初步激发后卫能力和职责,而非一个接应侧翼。奇才重建是双刃剑,有试错空间但也可能打击信心。之前我对他最大的质疑就是个性,几个侧面评述都是内向、不自信,但这几天看采访挺自信、从容的,印象大改。

防守端我是不担心,poa、弱侧扫荡、追踪无球点,他能力在,适配性极广。进攻端看他自己和道金斯的口径,定位都是双能卫,我还蛮期待新赛季进攻端如何初步激发后卫能力和职责,而非一个接应侧翼。奇才重建是双刃剑,有试错空间但也可能打击信心。之前我对他最大的质疑就是个性,几个侧面评述都是内向、不自信,但这几天看采访挺自信、从容的,印象大改。

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @偶尔想起的念想 发表的:
只看此人

我那天看到他说文班是光,我是影子。

好吧,原话没那么恶心,但差不多是这个意思……

我那天看到他说文班是光,我是影子。[害羞]

好吧,原话没那么恶心,但差不多是这个意思……

亮了(2)
回复

https://m.hupu.com/bbs-share/59555506.html?share=share&euid=42309395440118&cid=93892066

之前做的回合切片,截止到4月中,囊括他大部分有讨论价值的回合,后面行情暴涨,也懒得更了。里面还有个2个多小时篇幅的剪辑,大量青年队镜头,一些能激发想象力的画面。

https://m.hupu.com/bbs-share/59555506.html?share=share&euid=42309395440118&cid=93892066

之前做的回合切片,截止到4月中,囊括他大部分有讨论价值的回合,后面行情暴涨,也懒得更了。里面还有个2个多小时篇幅的剪辑,大量青年队镜头,一些能激发想象力的画面。

亮了(0)
回复

官网文章,隶属同经纪公司的三个年轻人的羁绊。

“年初的时候,老实说,大家都是来看文班的,他们顺道发现了我,会觉得这孩子也不赖,这帮助到我很多。他就是我兄弟。”

France's impact on 2023 NBA Draft bigger than Victor Wembanyama

Bilal Coulibaly and Rayan Rupert are two examples of the basketball renaissance in France that goes beyond just Victor Wembanyama.

BROOKLYN — Victor Wembanyama overshadowed Bilal Coulibaly and Rayan Rupert on the red carpet before the 2023 NBA Draft. Cameras and media members surrounded the generational talent’s 7-foot-4 frame, and kids screamed his name. While the 18-year-old French phenom has sparked a basketball renaissance in France, Coulibaly and Rupert demonstrate a larger movement in French basketball that could have a lasting impact on the NBA.

There is a deep history of basketball in France that existed way before Wembanyama, Coulibaly and Rupert.

In 1960, Jean-Claude Lefebvre, also known as the ‘Eiffel Rifle’ was the first Frenchman to be drafted in the NBA, but he never appeared in the league, opting to stay in France and prepare for the Olympics instead. In 1997, 37 years later, Sacramento Kings’ guard Tariq Abdul-Wahad became the first player from France to step foot on an NBA court.

Since Abdul-Wahad, 34 French-born players have played in the NBA, second most among non-US countries (Canada is first). There has been a continued French pipeline into the league with Tony Parker and Rudy Gobert headlining the previous two decades.

Both Coulibaly (selected seventh overall by Indiana) and Rupert (43rd by Portland) grew up playing basketball in the French system and were impacted by the country’s basketball history. Rupert attended INSEP Academy on the outskirts of Paris, and Coulibaly played for the youth team Levallois Sporting Club Basket in the north-western suburbs of the nation’s capital.

When Coulibaly was a child, his father often watched the New York Knicks, so he grew up admiring Carmelo Anthony’s jab-step.

Rupert’s late father Thierry, a former Euro League player and captain of the French National team, inspired him to start playing basketball when he was three years old. Rupert also grew up admiring top French players like Parker, Nicolas Batum and Evan Fournier.

Coulibaly is an athletic, defensive-minded wing and thus resembles a prototypical French player. But he thinks he’s a little different. “I can score the ball when I want to. That’s not something you really work on, that’s just a feeling. I’m kind of different.”

Author Lindsay Sarah Krasnoff, whose book “Basketball Empire: France and the Making of a Global NBA and WNBA” is coming out in September, says, “The French focus is on producing holistic basketball players who can play pretty much any position, who are taught to play with a team-first attitude. It’s not about the amount of points that you score, but it is also about the defense and how you help the team in other ways.”

Rupert takes after the French style as well. He’s a long wing that thrives on the defensive side of the ball and is agile and athletic.

“I fit the French style,” Rupert said. “But I can adapt in the U.S. [style of] basketball.”

Coulibaly and Rupert diverted paths after youth ball. Rupert turned professional in 2019 and played for Centre Fédéral and Pôle France of the NM1 French league before playing in New Zealand for the Breakers this past season. Coulibaly, on the other hand, turned professional for Metropolitans 92 in 2021.

In the lead-up to the Draft, Coulibaly rapidly climbed mock draft boards. Entering the season, he wasn’t even on the Metropolitans 92 senior team. He started with the program’s U-21 team and played so well that he earned himself a promotion to the senior team. Now, he’s a lottery pick in the NBA Draft.

“It’s been so fast,” he said with a laugh, recalling this past year. “It was kind of crazy, a little bit surprising, but that’s what I wanted. I’m just happy.”

Rupert had a different path to the NBA. He was projected as a late first-round to early-second-round pick for the past year before being selected 43rd overall by Portland. Unlike Coulibaly, who finished his season just a week before the draft, Rupert hasn’t played a competitive game since March.

“During the season, I was focused step-by-step,” Rupert said. “I’ve been in the States three months now, and I had a lot of workouts [for teams].”

Coulibaly and Rupert have risen to the NBA alongside Wembanyama at various stages of their journeys.

Coulibaly played alongside Wembanyama with Mets 92 and saw firsthand as the Wembanyama phenomenon captivated France. As NBA scouts tuned in for Wembanyama, little did they know, Coulibaly would emerge as another top prospect in this year’s draft.

“At the beginning of the year, let’s be honest, people were coming for [Victor],” Coulibaly says. “They just saw me [and said] ‘This kid’s kind of good too.’ So he helped me a lot.

“That’s my brother,” he says.

Wembanyama didn’t have as direct an impact on Rupert. The two played together for the U15 French National team and Wembanyama played some games with Rupert at INSEP Academy. Rupert still thinks of Wembanyama and Coulibaly as “his guys.” After Wembanyama was drafted, Rupert was one of the first people he embraced.

The 2023 NBA Draft may forever be remembered as the Victor Wembanyama Draft. But Coulibaly and Rupert highlight the steady influx of talent from France that could flow into the NBA for years to come, and they’re excited.

“Maybe one day we will be the best,” Rupert said about the future of French basketball.

“It will continue, man,” Coulibaly said about the presence of French players in the NBA. “The French national team might be dangerous. It’s going to be crazy.”

官网文章,隶属同经纪公司的三个年轻人的羁绊。

“年初的时候,老实说,大家都是来看文班的,他们顺道发现了我,会觉得这孩子也不赖,这帮助到我很多。他就是我兄弟。”

France's impact on 2023 NBA Draft bigger than Victor Wembanyama

Bilal Coulibaly and Rayan Rupert are two examples of the basketball renaissance in France that goes beyond just Victor Wembanyama.

BROOKLYN — Victor Wembanyama overshadowed Bilal Coulibaly and Rayan Rupert on the red carpet before the 2023 NBA Draft. Cameras and media members surrounded the generational talent’s 7-foot-4 frame, and kids screamed his name. While the 18-year-old French phenom has sparked a basketball renaissance in France, Coulibaly and Rupert demonstrate a larger movement in French basketball that could have a lasting impact on the NBA.

There is a deep history of basketball in France that existed way before Wembanyama, Coulibaly and Rupert.

In 1960, Jean-Claude Lefebvre, also known as the ‘Eiffel Rifle’ was the first Frenchman to be drafted in the NBA, but he never appeared in the league, opting to stay in France and prepare for the Olympics instead. In 1997, 37 years later, Sacramento Kings’ guard Tariq Abdul-Wahad became the first player from France to step foot on an NBA court.

Since Abdul-Wahad, 34 French-born players have played in the NBA, second most among non-US countries (Canada is first). There has been a continued French pipeline into the league with Tony Parker and Rudy Gobert headlining the previous two decades.

Both Coulibaly (selected seventh overall by Indiana) and Rupert (43rd by Portland) grew up playing basketball in the French system and were impacted by the country’s basketball history. Rupert attended INSEP Academy on the outskirts of Paris, and Coulibaly played for the youth team Levallois Sporting Club Basket in the north-western suburbs of the nation’s capital.

When Coulibaly was a child, his father often watched the New York Knicks, so he grew up admiring Carmelo Anthony’s jab-step.

Rupert’s late father Thierry, a former Euro League player and captain of the French National team, inspired him to start playing basketball when he was three years old. Rupert also grew up admiring top French players like Parker, Nicolas Batum and Evan Fournier.

Coulibaly is an athletic, defensive-minded wing and thus resembles a prototypical French player. But he thinks he’s a little different. “I can score the ball when I want to. That’s not something you really work on, that’s just a feeling. I’m kind of different.”

Author Lindsay Sarah Krasnoff, whose book “Basketball Empire: France and the Making of a Global NBA and WNBA” is coming out in September, says, “The French focus is on producing holistic basketball players who can play pretty much any position, who are taught to play with a team-first attitude. It’s not about the amount of points that you score, but it is also about the defense and how you help the team in other ways.”

Rupert takes after the French style as well. He’s a long wing that thrives on the defensive side of the ball and is agile and athletic.

“I fit the French style,” Rupert said. “But I can adapt in the U.S. [style of] basketball.”

Coulibaly and Rupert diverted paths after youth ball. Rupert turned professional in 2019 and played for Centre Fédéral and Pôle France of the NM1 French league before playing in New Zealand for the Breakers this past season. Coulibaly, on the other hand, turned professional for Metropolitans 92 in 2021.

In the lead-up to the Draft, Coulibaly rapidly climbed mock draft boards. Entering the season, he wasn’t even on the Metropolitans 92 senior team. He started with the program’s U-21 team and played so well that he earned himself a promotion to the senior team. Now, he’s a lottery pick in the NBA Draft.

“It’s been so fast,” he said with a laugh, recalling this past year. “It was kind of crazy, a little bit surprising, but that’s what I wanted. I’m just happy.”

Rupert had a different path to the NBA. He was projected as a late first-round to early-second-round pick for the past year before being selected 43rd overall by Portland. Unlike Coulibaly, who finished his season just a week before the draft, Rupert hasn’t played a competitive game since March.

“During the season, I was focused step-by-step,” Rupert said. “I’ve been in the States three months now, and I had a lot of workouts [for teams].”

Coulibaly and Rupert have risen to the NBA alongside Wembanyama at various stages of their journeys.

Coulibaly played alongside Wembanyama with Mets 92 and saw firsthand as the Wembanyama phenomenon captivated France. As NBA scouts tuned in for Wembanyama, little did they know, Coulibaly would emerge as another top prospect in this year’s draft.

“At the beginning of the year, let’s be honest, people were coming for [Victor],” Coulibaly says. “They just saw me [and said] ‘This kid’s kind of good too.’ So he helped me a lot.

“That’s my brother,” he says.

Wembanyama didn’t have as direct an impact on Rupert. The two played together for the U15 French National team and Wembanyama played some games with Rupert at INSEP Academy. Rupert still thinks of Wembanyama and Coulibaly as “his guys.” After Wembanyama was drafted, Rupert was one of the first people he embraced.

The 2023 NBA Draft may forever be remembered as the Victor Wembanyama Draft. But Coulibaly and Rupert highlight the steady influx of talent from France that could flow into the NBA for years to come, and they’re excited.

“Maybe one day we will be the best,” Rupert said about the future of French basketball.

“It will continue, man,” Coulibaly said about the presence of French players in the NBA. “The French national team might be dangerous. It’s going to be crazy.”

亮了(1)
回复
引用 @BilalCoulibaly 发表的:
只看此人

库利巴利球员介绍会。宣布了零号球衣,库利巴利很自豪能穿着零号,对阿里纳斯满满敬意,今年在法甲也是零号,度过了伟大的一季,所以想延续下去。道金斯提到巫师是唯一一支在选前与库利巴利有会面的球队(根据之前报道,库利巴利总决赛后到达美国,没有参加任何的试训或会面)。库利巴利还谈了两个他学习的目标和榜样,大桥和乔治,emmm...小伙比我想象中的从容自信,就是这投篮水平跟你目标差的有点远.

库利巴利球员介绍会。宣布了零号球衣,库利巴利很自豪能穿着零号,对阿里纳斯满满敬意,今年在法甲也是零号,度过了伟大的一季,所以想延续下去。道金斯提到巫师是唯一一支在选前与库利巴利有会面的球队(根据之前报道,库利巴利总决赛后到达美国,没有参加任何的试训或会面)。库利巴利还谈了两个他学习的目标和榜样,大桥和乔治,emmm...小伙比我想象中的从容自信,就是这投篮水平跟你目标差的有点远.

库利巴利球员介绍会,无乱码。

库利巴利球员介绍会,无乱码。

亮了(0)
回复

道金斯选秀后参加的广播节目。别的不说,道金斯打太极的功夫绝对可以。几个重点问题,与步行者的交易、除了库利巴利外的心仪人选、在雷霆期间选秀军功章上有谁的名字等,全给糊弄过去了。没啥新鲜都是套话,就一点值得注意,库利巴利现在展现了出色身体条件,还是在没有接受过(专业)体能训练的前提下,仍有巨大上升空间。

道金斯选秀后参加的广播节目。别的不说,道金斯打太极的功夫绝对可以。几个重点问题,与步行者的交易、除了库利巴利外的心仪人选、在雷霆期间选秀军功章上有谁的名字等,全给糊弄过去了。没啥新鲜都是套话,就一点值得注意,库利巴利现在展现了出色身体条件,还是在没有接受过(专业)体能训练的前提下,仍有巨大上升空间。

亮了(2)
回复
Re:比拉尔·库利巴利小楼
虎扑游戏中心
奇才专区最热帖
这是否3赢
奇才还会选法国人吗
不懂就问奇才当时为啥要交易加福德?
阿夫迪亚球星卡
感谢库兹马看不上我牛(勿喷)
还是希望库兹马去雷霆最好了。
2号签选托比奇,26号签看看能不能选到凯尔威尔