回复

🏀第一个问题没有,但看回答应该是说的鸡丝,说他不再只是一个射手,夸他全面成长,终结很好,会传球,知道怎样打球

🏀交易截止日前球队氛围有什么不同吗,尤其今年是第一年重建?

没什么,他打了7年,每年都会经历这个,一切只是生意

🏀骑士是怎么阻止普尔像往常一样得分的?

没觉得骑士做什么特别的针对布置,他需要继续保持侵略性,继续相信自己。他比任何人都努力,只是他现在在风暴中心,会没事的。

🏀过去两场对阵骑士,阿伦效率都挺高,但是加福德好像反弹了一些,在油漆区更有威慑力,拿到了两双和4个盖帽,你怎么看

我们现在采用了不同的防守风格,允许加福德施展拳脚,今晚有很多身体对抗,他表现得很好

🏀现在你已经是一名老将了,面对交易截止日,你是不是会比职业生涯早期少了些个人焦虑?

当然,当你是个年轻球员时有很多的不确定性,被交易是一个可怕的转变,尤其是我只能想象在赛季中期被交易离开肯定不是理想的,但一旦你在这个联盟待了一段时间,就会觉得,都是生意而已。

🏀骑士是怎么阻止普尔像往常一样得分的?

当然,当你是个年轻球员时有很多的不确定性,被交易是一个可怕的转变,尤其是我只能想象在赛季中期被交易离开肯定不是理想的,但一旦你在这个联盟待了一段时间,就会觉得,都是生意而已。

亮了(2)
回复
查看评论(1)

亮了(0)
回复

这个交易截止日最搞笑的就是Dinshitte
亲自辟谣说这是假的,他不会被篮网裁掉
结果确实不是篮网裁的,是猛龙裁的

这个交易截止日最搞笑的就是Dinshitte
亲自辟谣说这是假的,他不会被篮网裁掉
结果确实不是篮网裁的,是猛龙裁的

亮了(2)
回复

奇才VS凯尔特人 Full cut

奇才VS凯尔特人 Full cut

亮了(0)
回复

76人VS奇才 Full cut

76人VS奇才 Full cut

亮了(0)
回复

奇才VS独行侠 集锦

奇才VS独行侠 集锦

亮了(0)
回复

关于独行侠交易的文章

DALLAS — How close did the Washington Wizards come to trading forward Kyle Kuzma to the Dallas Mavericks in the days leading up to this season’s NBA trade deadline?

So close that it probably would have taken only a little nudge from Kuzma himself to make the deal happen.

When Wizards chief decision-maker Michael Winger informed Kuzma that the general framework of a trade was in place to send Kuzma to the Mavericks — a potential deal that Winger felt only lukewarm about — Kuzma told Winger he wanted to remain with the Wizards.

“There was a point in time, Dallas, they definitely did want me,” Kuzma told The Athletic on Monday, before the Wizards played the Mavericks at American Airlines Center. “Winger presented me with what the trade was and obviously didn’t want to trade me and kind of left the decision up to me a little bit and asked me what I wanted to do. I told him I wanted to stay and continue to build something. And that was kind of the end of it.”

Winger called the Mavericks back and said the deal was off the table.

If that level of transparency between team officials and a player ahead of a trade deadline sounds a bit unusual — well, it is unusual.

Kuzma does not have a no-trade clause built into the four-year, $90 million guaranteed contract that he and the Wizards agreed to last summer. But Kuzma committed to re-signing with Washington after team officials traded Bradley Beal and Kristaps Porziņģis; those trades set in motion a rebuild that almost certainly will take years to complete. Winger pledged to Kuzma and Kuzma’s agent, Austin Brown, that, unless the Wizards’ received a trade offer in the future for Kuzma that was too good to refuse, he would listen to Kuzma’s input about potential trades.

The potential trade with Dallas was one of those instances — a potential trade that, from the Wizards’ perspective, was fair but not a home run.

“Kyle’s an important player for us and (a) significant contributor to our developing culture,” Winger told The Athletic on Monday. “His commitment is necessary for us to achieve our competitive and environmental objectives. Under the circumstances, I wanted to check in with his belief to continue leading us. He reemphasized his desire to forge ahead, and we’re honored to have him.”

It’s unclear what draft pick(s) and player(s) Dallas would have sent to Washington in the deal.

Kuzma, 28, likely would have been in a support role with the Mavericks, who have perennial All-Star Luka Dončić and Kyrie Irving in place as their top two scoring options. But Kuzma has extensive playoff experience, having served as a critical role player on the Los Angeles Lakers’ 2020 NBA championship team. Kuzma’s defensive rebounding, passing and scoring could have helped the Mavericks.

Washington, now 9-44, has the league’s second-worst record. Dallas sits in eighth place in the West with a 31-23 record.

Asked by The Athletic why he told Winger he wanted to remain with the Wizards instead of joining the Mavericks, Kuzma answered, “In my career, I won a championship. So, I understand that when we play this game of basketball it’s not about contending for a playoff spot. It’s about contending for an NBA championship. There’s only like three or four contenders — true contenders. I just felt like our timelines didn’t line up.”

Kuzma did not need a reminder of how potent the Mavericks can be, but he received one on Monday night when the Mavs hosted the Wizards. Washington carried an 88-78 lead into the fourth quarter, but Dallas, led by Dončić, dominated the fourth quarter and won 112-104.

Kuzma, who was playing even though he was sick with a non-COVID illness, finished with 23 points, eight rebounds and four turnovers.

Kyle Kuzma leads the Wizards in scoring, averaging 21.8 points per game. (Jerome Miron / USA Today)
For the Mavericks, the trade talks with the Wizards about Kuzma were not a total dead end. After Winger informed Dallas general manager Nico Harrison there would be no deal for Kuzma, the teams agreed on a different trade. Washington traded center Daniel Gafford to Dallas for a 2024 first-round pick (the more favorable of the LA Clippers’ and Oklahoma City Thunder’s first-round picks) and center Richaun Holmes.

In a separate move, the Mavericks traded Grant Williams, Seth Curry and a lightly protected 2027 first-round pick to the Charlotte Hornets for forward P.J. Washington.

On Monday, Gafford played well against the Wizards. In 24 minutes, Gafford scored 16 points, collected 17 rebounds and blocked five shots.

“Gafford’s got the easiest job in sports now,” Kuzma told reporters in the Wizards’ postgame locker room. “Everybody’s just going to double (Luka). He’s going to catch the ball in the middle of the key, and he’s just got to make the right play, either pass it or dunk it. Sixteen (points) and 17 (rebounds) in 24 minutes? It’s tough (to overcome). I’m happy for him. Very happy for him.”

The Wizards made a total of two trades during the recent trade-deadline cycle: the Gafford deal and a mid-January deal in which they received center Marvin Bagley III, forward Isaiah Livers, a 2025 second-round pick and a 2026 second-round pick from the Detroit Pistons for veteran bigs Danilo Gallinari and Mike Muscala.

Many rival executives expected the Wizards to trade point guard Tyus Jones, who will become an unrestricted free agent this summer. But Washington retained Jones, with the clear hope of re-signing Jones in July.

All indications are that Winger and Wizards general manager Will Dawkins had an ongoing dialogue with Jones and Jones’ primary agent, Kevin Bradbury, in the days leading into the trade deadline about possible trades.

“They were open and honest with me and my agent, honestly, from the beginning and just more so down the stretch closer to the deadline just because stuff picks up,” Jones said. “But I appreciate Will and Michael for that just because they don’t have to do that; they have a job to do.

“But at the same time, them just kind of keeping us in the loop and keeping us informed and kind of seeing where our heads were at and just letting us know what they were thinking, what they were hearing and certain conversations they were having — it was a blessing. And it was much appreciated. Ultimately, them keeping me here was appreciated as well. I’m glad to be here, glad to put on a Wizards uniform and continue to build with these guys and try to lead. I take a tremendous pride in being a leader in this locker room and being a leader on this team and for this organization. So, for the front office to continue to trust in me and believe in me, I appreciate that, and we’re going to continue to take steps forward here.”

Kuzma will have three full seasons remaining on his contract after the 2023-24 season ends, and his name likely will surface in trade talks in the future. Down the road, it’s possible the Wizards will negotiate a better offer with another team than the offer they nearly finalized with the Mavericks.

For now, however, Kuzma said he is thankful for Wizards officials’ communication and transparency as this season’s trade deadline approached.

“Winger, he’s been very straightforward with me ever since my first meeting with him,” Kuzma told The Athletic. He’s a very blunt person, and I am, too. So, I think our relationship has been very positive because of that. You know, not every player can say that. Especially in this business, a lot of things are very passive-aggressive, non-confrontational. A lot of times, a lot of front offices leave a lot of players a little confused on the ground level, and that hasn’t been Winger at all.”

关于独行侠交易的文章

DALLAS — How close did the Washington Wizards come to trading forward Kyle Kuzma to the Dallas Mavericks in the days leading up to this season’s NBA trade deadline?

So close that it probably would have taken only a little nudge from Kuzma himself to make the deal happen.

When Wizards chief decision-maker Michael Winger informed Kuzma that the general framework of a trade was in place to send Kuzma to the Mavericks — a potential deal that Winger felt only lukewarm about — Kuzma told Winger he wanted to remain with the Wizards.

“There was a point in time, Dallas, they definitely did want me,” Kuzma told The Athletic on Monday, before the Wizards played the Mavericks at American Airlines Center. “Winger presented me with what the trade was and obviously didn’t want to trade me and kind of left the decision up to me a little bit and asked me what I wanted to do. I told him I wanted to stay and continue to build something. And that was kind of the end of it.”

If that level of transparency between team officials and a player ahead of a trade deadline sounds a bit unusual — well, it is unusual.

Kuzma does not have a no-trade clause built into the four-year, $90 million guaranteed contract that he and the Wizards agreed to last summer. But Kuzma committed to re-signing with Washington after team officials traded Bradley Beal and Kristaps Porziņģis; those trades set in motion a rebuild that almost certainly will take years to complete. Winger pledged to Kuzma and Kuzma’s agent, Austin Brown, that, unless the Wizards’ received a trade offer in the future for Kuzma that was too good to refuse, he would listen to Kuzma’s input about potential trades.

The potential trade with Dallas was one of those instances — a potential trade that, from the Wizards’ perspective, was fair but not a home run.

“Kyle’s an important player for us and (a) significant contributor to our developing culture,” Winger told The Athletic on Monday. “His commitment is necessary for us to achieve our competitive and environmental objectives. Under the circumstances, I wanted to check in with his belief to continue leading us. He reemphasized his desire to forge ahead, and we’re honored to have him.”

It’s unclear what draft pick(s) and player(s) Dallas would have sent to Washington in the deal.

Kuzma, 28, likely would have been in a support role with the Mavericks, who have perennial All-Star Luka Dončić and Kyrie Irving in place as their top two scoring options. But Kuzma has extensive playoff experience, having served as a critical role player on the Los Angeles Lakers’ 2020 NBA championship team. Kuzma’s defensive rebounding, passing and scoring could have helped the Mavericks.

Washington, now 9-44, has the league’s second-worst record. Dallas sits in eighth place in the West with a 31-23 record.

Asked by The Athletic why he told Winger he wanted to remain with the Wizards instead of joining the Mavericks, Kuzma answered, “In my career, I won a championship. So, I understand that when we play this game of basketball it’s not about contending for a playoff spot. It’s about contending for an NBA championship. There’s only like three or four contenders — true contenders. I just felt like our timelines didn’t line up.”

Kuzma did not need a reminder of how potent the Mavericks can be, but he received one on Monday night when the Mavs hosted the Wizards. Washington carried an 88-78 lead into the fourth quarter, but Dallas, led by Dončić, dominated the fourth quarter and won 112-104.

Kuzma, who was playing even though he was sick with a non-COVID illness, finished with 23 points, eight rebounds and four turnovers.

Kyle Kuzma leads the Wizards in scoring, averaging 21.8 points per game. (Jerome Miron / USA Today)
For the Mavericks, the trade talks with the Wizards about Kuzma were not a total dead end. After Winger informed Dallas general manager Nico Harrison there would be no deal for Kuzma, the teams agreed on a different trade. Washington traded center Daniel Gafford to Dallas for a 2024 first-round pick (the more favorable of the LA Clippers’ and Oklahoma City Thunder’s first-round picks) and center Richaun Holmes.

In a separate move, the Mavericks traded Grant Williams, Seth Curry and a lightly protected 2027 first-round pick to the Charlotte Hornets for forward P.J. Washington.

On Monday, Gafford played well against the Wizards. In 24 minutes, Gafford scored 16 points, collected 17 rebounds and blocked five shots.

“Gafford’s got the easiest job in sports now,” Kuzma told reporters in the Wizards’ postgame locker room. “Everybody’s just going to double (Luka). He’s going to catch the ball in the middle of the key, and he’s just got to make the right play, either pass it or dunk it. Sixteen (points) and 17 (rebounds) in 24 minutes? It’s tough (to overcome). I’m happy for him. Very happy for him.”

The Wizards made a total of two trades during the recent trade-deadline cycle: the Gafford deal and a mid-January deal in which they received center Marvin Bagley III, forward Isaiah Livers, a 2025 second-round pick and a 2026 second-round pick from the Detroit Pistons for veteran bigs Danilo Gallinari and Mike Muscala.

Many rival executives expected the Wizards to trade point guard Tyus Jones, who will become an unrestricted free agent this summer. But Washington retained Jones, with the clear hope of re-signing Jones in July.

All indications are that Winger and Wizards general manager Will Dawkins had an ongoing dialogue with Jones and Jones’ primary agent, Kevin Bradbury, in the days leading into the trade deadline about possible trades.

“They were open and honest with me and my agent, honestly, from the beginning and just more so down the stretch closer to the deadline just because stuff picks up,” Jones said. “But I appreciate Will and Michael for that just because they don’t have to do that; they have a job to do.

“But at the same time, them just kind of keeping us in the loop and keeping us informed and kind of seeing where our heads were at and just letting us know what they were thinking, what they were hearing and certain conversations they were having — it was a blessing. And it was much appreciated. Ultimately, them keeping me here was appreciated as well. I’m glad to be here, glad to put on a Wizards uniform and continue to build with these guys and try to lead. I take a tremendous pride in being a leader in this locker room and being a leader on this team and for this organization. So, for the front office to continue to trust in me and believe in me, I appreciate that, and we’re going to continue to take steps forward here.”

Kuzma will have three full seasons remaining on his contract after the 2023-24 season ends, and his name likely will surface in trade talks in the future. Down the road, it’s possible the Wizards will negotiate a better offer with another team than the offer they nearly finalized with the Mavericks.

For now, however, Kuzma said he is thankful for Wizards officials’ communication and transparency as this season’s trade deadline approached.

“Winger, he’s been very straightforward with me ever since my first meeting with him,” Kuzma told The Athletic. He’s a very blunt person, and I am, too. So, I think our relationship has been very positive because of that. You know, not every player can say that. Especially in this business, a lot of things are very passive-aggressive, non-confrontational. A lot of times, a lot of front offices leave a lot of players a little confused on the ground level, and that hasn’t been Winger at all.”

亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @闪电同学 发表的:
只看此人

关于独行侠交易的文章DALLAS — How close did the Washington Wizards come to trading forward Kyle Kuzma to the Dallas Mavericks in the days leading up to this season’s NBA trade deadline?So close that it probably would have taken only a little nudge from Kuzma himself to make the deal happen.When Wizards chief decision-maker Michael Winger informed Kuzma that the general framework of a trade was in place to send Kuzma to the Mavericks — a potential deal that Winger felt only lukewarm about — Kuzma told Winger he wanted to remain with the Wizards.“There was a point in time, Dallas, they definitely did want me,” Kuzma told The Athletic on Monday, before the Wizards played the Mavericks at American Airlines Center. “Winger presented me with what the trade was and obviously didn’t want to trade me and kind of left the decision up to me a little bit and asked me what I wanted to do. I told him I wanted to stay and continue to build something. And that was kind of the end of it.”Winger called the Mavericks back and said the deal was off the table.If that level of transparency between team officials and a player ahead of a trade deadline sounds a bit unusual — well, it is unusual.Kuzma does not have a no-trade clause built into the four-year, $90 million guaranteed contract that he and the Wizards agreed to last summer. But Kuzma committed to re-signing with Washington after team officials traded Bradley Beal and Kristaps Porziņģis; those trades set in motion a rebuild that almost certainly will take years to complete. Winger pledged to Kuzma and Kuzma’s agent, Austin Brown, that, unless the Wizards’ received a trade offer in the future for Kuzma that was too good to refuse, he would listen to Kuzma’s input about potential trades.The potential trade with Dallas was one of those instances — a potential trade that, from the Wizards’ perspective, was fair but not a home run.“Kyle’s an important player for us and (a) significant contributor to our developing culture,” Winger told The Athletic on Monday. “His commitment is necessary for us to achieve our competitive and environmental objectives. Under the circumstances, I wanted to check in with his belief to continue leading us. He reemphasized his desire to forge ahead, and we’re honored to have him.”It’s unclear what draft pick(s) and player(s) Dallas would have sent to Washington in the deal.Kuzma, 28, likely would have been in a support role with the Mavericks, who have perennial All-Star Luka Dončić and Kyrie Irving in place as their top two scoring options. But Kuzma has extensive playoff experience, having served as a critical role player on the Los Angeles Lakers’ 2020 NBA championship team. Kuzma’s defensive rebounding, passing and scoring could have helped the Mavericks.Washington, now 9-44, has the league’s second-worst record. Dallas sits in eighth place in the West with a 31-23 record.Asked by The Athletic why he told Winger he wanted to remain with the Wizards instead of joining the Mavericks, Kuzma answered, “In my career, I won a championship. So, I understand that when we play this game of basketball it’s not about contending for a playoff spot. It’s about contending for an NBA championship. There’s only like three or four contenders — true contenders. I just felt like our timelines didn’t line up.”Kuzma did not need a reminder of how potent the Mavericks can be, but he received one on Monday night when the Mavs hosted the Wizards. Washington carried an 88-78 lead into the fourth quarter, but Dallas, led by Dončić, dominated the fourth quarter and won 112-104.Kuzma, who was playing even though he was sick with a non-COVID illness, finished with 23 points, eight rebounds and four turnovers.Kyle Kuzma leads the Wizards in scoring, averaging 21.8 points per game. (Jerome Miron / USA Today)For the Mavericks, the trade talks with the Wizards about Kuzma were not a total dead end. After Winger informed Dallas general manager Nico Harrison there would be no deal for Kuzma, the teams agreed on a different trade. Washington traded center Daniel Gafford to Dallas for a 2024 first-round pick (the more favorable of the LA Clippers’ and Oklahoma City Thunder’s first-round picks) and center Richaun Holmes.In a separate move, the Mavericks traded Grant Williams, Seth Curry and a lightly protected 2027 first-round pick to the Charlotte Hornets for forward P.J. Washington.On Monday, Gafford played well against the Wizards. In 24 minutes, Gafford scored 16 points, collected 17 rebounds and blocked five shots.“Gafford’s got the easiest job in sports now,” Kuzma told reporters in the Wizards’ postgame locker room. “Everybody’s just going to double (Luka). He’s going to catch the ball in the middle of the key, and he’s just got to make the right play, either pass it or dunk it. Sixteen (points) and 17 (rebounds) in 24 minutes? It’s tough (to overcome). I’m happy for him. Very happy for him.”The Wizards made a total of two trades during the recent trade-deadline cycle: the Gafford deal and a mid-January deal in which they received center Marvin Bagley III, forward Isaiah Livers, a 2025 second-round pick and a 2026 second-round pick from the Detroit Pistons for veteran bigs Danilo Gallinari and Mike Muscala.Many rival executives expected the Wizards to trade point guard Tyus Jones, who will become an unrestricted free agent this summer. But Washington retained Jones, with the clear hope of re-signing Jones in July.All indications are that Winger and Wizards general manager Will Dawkins had an ongoing dialogue with Jones and Jones’ primary agent, Kevin Bradbury, in the days leading into the trade deadline about possible trades.“They were open and honest with me and my agent, honestly, from the beginning and just more so down the stretch closer to the deadline just because stuff picks up,” Jones said. “But I appreciate Will and Michael for that just because they don’t have to do that; they have a job to do.“But at the same time, them just kind of keeping us in the loop and keeping us informed and kind of seeing where our heads were at and just letting us know what they were thinking, what they were hearing and certain conversations they were having — it was a blessing. And it was much appreciated. Ultimately, them keeping me here was appreciated as well. I’m glad to be here, glad to put on a Wizards uniform and continue to build with these guys and try to lead. I take a tremendous pride in being a leader in this locker room and being a leader on this team and for this organization. So, for the front office to continue to trust in me and believe in me, I appreciate that, and we’re going to continue to take steps forward here.”Kuzma will have three full seasons remaining on his contract after the 2023-24 season ends, and his name likely will surface in trade talks in the future. Down the road, it’s possible the Wizards will negotiate a better offer with another team than the offer they nearly finalized with the Mavericks.For now, however, Kuzma said he is thankful for Wizards officials’ communication and transparency as this season’s trade deadline approached.“Winger, he’s been very straightforward with me ever since my first meeting with him,” Kuzma told The Athletic. He’s a very blunt person, and I am, too. So, I think our relationship has been very positive because of that. You know, not every player can say that. Especially in this business, a lot of things are very passive-aggressive, non-confrontational. A lot of times, a lot of front offices leave a lot of players a little confused on the ground level, and that hasn’t been Winger at all.”

关于独行侠交易的文章

机翻如下

达拉斯——在本赛季NBA交易截止日期之前的几天里,华盛顿奇才队距离将前锋凯尔·库兹马交易到达拉斯小牛队有多近?

如此接近,以至于库兹马本人可能只需要一点点推动就能让这笔交易发生。

当奇才队首席决策者迈克尔·温格告诉库兹马,将库兹马送到小牛队的交易总体框架已经到位时——温格对这一潜在交易感到不冷不热——库兹马告诉温格他想留在奇才队。

“在某个时间点,达拉斯,他们确实想要我,”库兹马周一在美航中心对阵小牛队之前告诉The Athletic 。“温格向我介绍了交易的内容,显然他不想交易我,而是把决定权留给了我,并问我想做什么。我告诉他我想留下来继续创造一些东西。事情就这样结束了。”

温格给小牛队回了电话,并表示这笔交易已经排除在外。

如果在交易截止日期之前球队官员和球员之间的透明度听起来有点不寻常——那么,确实很不寻常。

库兹马去年夏天与奇才队达成的这份为期四年、价值 9000 万美元的保障合同中并没有包含禁止交易条款。但在球队官员交易了布拉德利·比尔和克里斯塔普斯·波尔津吉斯后,库兹马承诺与华盛顿重新签约;这些交易启动了重建工作,几乎肯定需要数年时间才能完成。温格向库兹马和库兹马的经纪人奥斯汀·布朗承诺,除非奇才队未来收到库兹马的交易报价好得难以拒绝,否则他将听取库兹马关于潜在交易的意见。

与达拉斯的潜在交易就是其中之一——从奇才队的角度来看,这一潜在交易是公平的,但不是全垒打。

“凯尔对我们来说是一位重要的球员,也是我们文化发展的重要贡献者,”温格周一告诉The Athletic 。“他的承诺对于我们实现竞争和环境目标至关重要。在这种情况下,我想确认一下他继续领导我们的信念。他再次强调了他锐意进取的愿望,我们很荣幸能有他。”

目前尚不清楚达拉斯会在交易中向华盛顿发送哪些选秀权和球员。

28 岁的库兹马可能会在小牛队担任辅助角色,因为常年全明星球员卢卡·东契奇和凯里·欧文是他们的两大得分选择。但库兹马拥有丰富的季后赛经验,曾在洛杉矶湖人队2020 年 NBA 冠军球队中担任关键角色球员。库兹马的防守篮板、传球和得分可以帮助小牛队。

华盛顿目前战绩为 9 胜 44 负,战绩联盟倒数第二。达拉斯队以31胜23负的战绩排名西部第八。

当被问及为什么告诉温格他想留在奇才队而不是加盟小牛队时,库兹马回答说:“在我的职业生涯中,我赢得了总冠军。所以,我明白,当我们打篮球比赛时,并不是为了争夺季后赛席位。这是关于争夺NBA总冠军的。只有三四个竞争者——真正的竞争者。我只是觉得我们的时间线不一致。”

库兹马不需要别人提醒他小牛队有多强大,但他在周一晚上小牛队主场迎战奇才队时收到了一个提醒。华盛顿队以88-78领先进入第四节,但达拉斯队在东契奇的带领下统治了第四节并以112-104获胜。

库兹马虽然患有非新冠疾病,但仍坚持参加比赛,最终拿下 23 分、8 个篮板和 4 次失误。

对于小牛队来说,与奇才队关于库兹马的交易谈判并不是完全的死胡同。在温格通知达拉斯总经理尼科·哈里森不会与库兹马达成交易后,两支球队同意了另一项交易。华盛顿将中锋丹尼尔·加福德交易到达拉斯,以获得2024年首轮选秀权(洛杉矶快船队和俄克拉荷马城雷霆队的首轮选秀权中更有利的)和中锋里乔恩·霍姆斯。

另外,小牛队将格兰特·威廉姆斯、塞斯·库里和一个受到轻微保护的 2027 年首轮选秀权交易给夏洛特黄蜂队,换来了前锋PJ·华盛顿。

周一,加福德在对阵奇才队的比赛中表现出色。加福德出战24分钟,得到16分、17个篮板和5次盖帽。

“加福德现在的工作是体育界最轻松的,”库兹马在奇才队赛后更衣室告诉记者。“每个人都会包夹(卢卡)。他要在弧线中间接球,他必须做出正确的动作,要么传球,要么扣篮。24 分钟内 16(分)和 17(篮板)?这很难(克服)。我为他感到高兴。为他感到非常高兴。”

奇才队在最近的交易截止周期内总共进行了两笔交易:加福德交易和一月中旬的交易,其中他们获得了中锋马文·巴格利三世、前锋以赛亚·利弗斯、2025年第二轮选秀权和2026年第二轮选秀权,底特律活塞队挑选了老将达尼洛·加里纳利和迈克·穆斯卡拉。

许多竞争对手的高管预计奇才队会交易控球后卫泰厄斯·琼斯,他将在今年夏天成为一名不受限制的自由球员。但华盛顿保留了琼斯,并明确希望在七月重新签下琼斯。

所有迹象都表明,在交易截止日期前几天,温格和奇才队总经理威尔·道金斯与琼斯和琼斯的主要经纪人凯文·布拉德伯里就可能的交易进行了持续对话。

琼斯说:“老实说,他们从一开始就对我和我的经纪人开诚布公,而且在接近截止日期的时候更是如此,因为事情有所好转。” “但我很欣赏威尔和迈克尔,因为他们不必这样做;他们不需要这么做。” 他们有工作要做。

“但与此同时,他们只是让我们了解情况,让我们了解情况,了解我们的想法,让我们知道他们在想什么、听到什么以及正在进行的某些对话——这是一种祝福。我们非常感激。最终,他们让我留在这里也很感激。我很高兴来到这里,很高兴穿上奇才队的队服,继续与这些家伙一起建设并尝试领导。我为成为这个更衣室的领导者、这支球队和这个组织的领导者感到非常自豪。因此,对于管理层继续信任我并相信我,我很感激,我们将继续向前迈进。”

2023-24赛季结束后,库兹马的合同还剩三个完整赛季,他的名字很可能会在未来的交易谈判中出现。未来,奇才队可能会与另一支球队协商出比他们几乎与小牛队敲定的报价更好的报价。

不过,目前库兹马表示,随着本赛季交易截止日期的临近,他感谢奇才队官员的沟通和透明度。

“温格,自从我第一次见到他以来,他对我就非常直率,”库兹马告诉The Athletic。他是一个很直率的人,我也是。因此,我认为我们的关系非常积极。要知道,并不是每个球员都能这么说。尤其是在这个行业,很多事情都是非常被动的、攻击性的、非对抗性的。很多时候,很多管理层让很多球员感到有点困惑,而温格不是这样。”

机翻如下

达拉斯——在本赛季NBA交易截止日期之前的几天里,华盛顿奇才队距离将前锋凯尔·库兹马交易到达拉斯小牛队有多近?

如此接近,以至于库兹马本人可能只需要一点点推动就能让这笔交易发生。

当奇才队首席决策者迈克尔·温格告诉库兹马,将库兹马送到小牛队的交易总体框架已经到位时——温格对这一潜在交易感到不冷不热——库兹马告诉温格他想留在奇才队。

“在某个时间点,达拉斯,他们确实想要我,”库兹马周一在美航中心对阵小牛队之前告诉The Athletic 。“温格向我介绍了交易的内容,显然他不想交易我,而是把决定权留给了我,并问我想做什么。我告诉他我想留下来继续创造一些东西。事情就这样结束了。”

温格给小牛队回了电话,并表示这笔交易已经排除在外。

如果在交易截止日期之前球队官员和球员之间的透明度听起来有点不寻常——那么,确实很不寻常。

库兹马去年夏天与奇才队达成的这份为期四年、价值 9000 万美元的保障合同中并没有包含禁止交易条款。但在球队官员交易了布拉德利·比尔和克里斯塔普斯·波尔津吉斯后,库兹马承诺与华盛顿重新签约;这些交易启动了重建工作,几乎肯定需要数年时间才能完成。温格向库兹马和库兹马的经纪人奥斯汀·布朗承诺,除非奇才队未来收到库兹马的交易报价好得难以拒绝,否则他将听取库兹马关于潜在交易的意见。

与达拉斯的潜在交易就是其中之一——从奇才队的角度来看,这一潜在交易是公平的,但不是全垒打。

“凯尔对我们来说是一位重要的球员,也是我们文化发展的重要贡献者,”温格周一告诉The Athletic 。“他的承诺对于我们实现竞争和环境目标至关重要。在这种情况下,我想确认一下他继续领导我们的信念。他再次强调了他锐意进取的愿望,我们很荣幸能有他。”

目前尚不清楚达拉斯会在交易中向华盛顿发送哪些选秀权和球员。

28 岁的库兹马可能会在小牛队担任辅助角色,因为常年全明星球员卢卡·东契奇和凯里·欧文是他们的两大得分选择。但库兹马拥有丰富的季后赛经验,曾在洛杉矶湖人队2020 年 NBA 冠军球队中担任关键角色球员。库兹马的防守篮板、传球和得分可以帮助小牛队。

华盛顿目前战绩为 9 胜 44 负,战绩联盟倒数第二。达拉斯队以31胜23负的战绩排名西部第八。

当被问及为什么告诉温格他想留在奇才队而不是加盟小牛队时,库兹马回答说:“在我的职业生涯中,我赢得了总冠军。所以,我明白,当我们打篮球比赛时,并不是为了争夺季后赛席位。这是关于争夺NBA总冠军的。只有三四个竞争者——真正的竞争者。我只是觉得我们的时间线不一致。”

库兹马不需要别人提醒他小牛队有多强大,但他在周一晚上小牛队主场迎战奇才队时收到了一个提醒。华盛顿队以88-78领先进入第四节,但达拉斯队在东契奇的带领下统治了第四节并以112-104获胜。

库兹马虽然患有非新冠疾病,但仍坚持参加比赛,最终拿下 23 分、8 个篮板和 4 次失误。

对于小牛队来说,与奇才队关于库兹马的交易谈判并不是完全的死胡同。在温格通知达拉斯总经理尼科·哈里森不会与库兹马达成交易后,两支球队同意了另一项交易。华盛顿将中锋丹尼尔·加福德交易到达拉斯,以获得2024年首轮选秀权(洛杉矶快船队和俄克拉荷马城雷霆队的首轮选秀权中更有利的)和中锋里乔恩·霍姆斯。

另外,小牛队将格兰特·威廉姆斯、塞斯·库里和一个受到轻微保护的 2027 年首轮选秀权交易给夏洛特黄蜂队,换来了前锋PJ·华盛顿。

周一,加福德在对阵奇才队的比赛中表现出色。加福德出战24分钟,得到16分、17个篮板和5次盖帽。

“加福德现在的工作是体育界最轻松的,”库兹马在奇才队赛后更衣室告诉记者。“每个人都会包夹(卢卡)。他要在弧线中间接球,他必须做出正确的动作,要么传球,要么扣篮。24 分钟内 16(分)和 17(篮板)?这很难(克服)。我为他感到高兴。为他感到非常高兴。”

奇才队在最近的交易截止周期内总共进行了两笔交易:加福德交易和一月中旬的交易,其中他们获得了中锋马文·巴格利三世、前锋以赛亚·利弗斯、2025年第二轮选秀权和2026年第二轮选秀权,底特律活塞队挑选了老将达尼洛·加里纳利和迈克·穆斯卡拉。

许多竞争对手的高管预计奇才队会交易控球后卫泰厄斯·琼斯,他将在今年夏天成为一名不受限制的自由球员。但华盛顿保留了琼斯,并明确希望在七月重新签下琼斯。

所有迹象都表明,在交易截止日期前几天,温格和奇才队总经理威尔·道金斯与琼斯和琼斯的主要经纪人凯文·布拉德伯里就可能的交易进行了持续对话。

琼斯说:“老实说,他们从一开始就对我和我的经纪人开诚布公,而且在接近截止日期的时候更是如此,因为事情有所好转。” “但我很欣赏威尔和迈克尔,因为他们不必这样做;他们不需要这么做。” 他们有工作要做。

“但与此同时,他们只是让我们了解情况,让我们了解情况,了解我们的想法,让我们知道他们在想什么、听到什么以及正在进行的某些对话——这是一种祝福。我们非常感激。最终,他们让我留在这里也很感激。我很高兴来到这里,很高兴穿上奇才队的队服,继续与这些家伙一起建设并尝试领导。我为成为这个更衣室的领导者、这支球队和这个组织的领导者感到非常自豪。因此,对于管理层继续信任我并相信我,我很感激,我们将继续向前迈进。”

2023-24赛季结束后,库兹马的合同还剩三个完整赛季,他的名字很可能会在未来的交易谈判中出现。未来,奇才队可能会与另一支球队协商出比他们几乎与小牛队敲定的报价更好的报价。

不过,目前库兹马表示,随着本赛季交易截止日期的临近,他感谢奇才队官员的沟通和透明度。

“温格,自从我第一次见到他以来,他对我就非常直率,”库兹马告诉The Athletic。他是一个很直率的人,我也是。因此,我认为我们的关系非常积极。要知道,并不是每个球员都能这么说。尤其是在这个行业,很多事情都是非常被动的、攻击性的、非对抗性的。很多时候,很多管理层让很多球员感到有点困惑,而温格不是这样。”

亮了(7)
回复
引用 @闪电同学 发表的:
只看此人

🏀第一个问题没有,但看回答应该是说的鸡丝,说他不再只是一个射手,夸他全面成长,终结很好,会传球,知道怎样打球🏀交易截止日前球队氛围有什么不同吗,尤其今年是第一年重建?没什么,他打了7年,每年都会经历这个,一切只是生意🏀骑士是怎么阻止普尔像往常一样得分的?没觉得骑士做什么特别的针对布置,他需要继续保持侵略性,继续相信自己。他比任何人都努力,只是他现在在风暴中心,会没事的。🏀过去两场对阵骑士,阿伦效率都挺高,但是加福德好像反弹了一些,在油漆区更有威慑力,拿到了两双和4个盖帽,你怎么看我们现在采用了不同的防守风格,允许加福德施展拳脚,今晚有很多身体对抗,他表现得很好🏀现在你已经是一名老将了,面对交易截止日,你是不是会比职业生涯早期少了些个人焦虑?当然,当你是个年轻球员时有很多的不确定性,被交易是一个可怕的转变,尤其是我只能想象在赛季中期被交易离开肯定不是理想的,但一旦你在这个联盟待了一段时间,就会觉得,都是生意而已。

🏀骑士是怎么阻止普尔像往常一样得分的?

回答关于普尔的问题时停顿了很长时间

回答关于普尔的问题时停顿了很长时间

亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @kuzpuma 发表的:
只看此人

回答关于普尔的问题时停顿了很长时间

[图片]

查看更多

回答关于普尔的问题时停顿了很长时间

说他得组织一下语言,说不好要挨骂的