av 杜伦 大聪明还有利弗斯应该都会打夏联

[图片]

查看更多

av 杜伦 大聪明还有利弗斯应该都会打夏联

怀斯曼……

怀斯曼……

亮了(0)
回复

Donte DiVincenzo could land a new contract worth somewhere around the non-taxpayer mid-level exception and is drawing significant interest around the league from several teams, including the New York Knicks, Minnesota Timberwolves, Detroit Pistons, New Orleans Pelicans, Houston Rockets, Orlando Magic, and Chicago Bulls, league sources told HoopsHype.

Donte DiVincenzo could land a new contract worth somewhere around the non-taxpayer mid-level exception and is drawing significant interest around the league from several teams, including the New York Knicks, Minnesota Timberwolves, Detroit Pistons, New Orleans Pelicans, Houston Rockets, Orlando Magic, and Chicago Bulls, league sources told HoopsHype.

亮了(0)
回复

夏联杰克带队

夏联杰克带队

亮了(0)
回复

法国帮,集合!

法国帮,集合!

亮了(0)
回复

Jarrett Jack said Ivey was limited a bit in camp and didn’t get as many reps with his new teammates.杰克说艾薇在训练营里有限,和新队友磨合少。

Jarrett Jack said Ivey was limited a bit in camp and didn’t get as many reps with his new teammates.杰克说艾薇在训练营里有限,和新队友磨合少。

亮了(0)
回复

Asked Duren how long his step back 3-pointer has been in his bag. “Ah man … since about April.”杜伦说自己四月份就拥有三分技能包了。

Asked Duren how long his step back 3-pointer has been in his bag. “Ah man … since about April.”杜伦说自己四月份就拥有三分技能包了。

亮了(0)
回复

Duren on why he wanted to play in summer league: “I want to be out here with my guys. There’s no reason for me to be sitting at home when I can be out here getting better.”强调的就是一个团队精神!

Duren on why he wanted to play in summer league: “I want to be out here with my guys. There’s no reason for me to be sitting at home when I can be out here getting better.”强调的就是一个团队精神!

亮了(0)
回复

Asked Duren how much conditioning was an emphasis of his off-season and he said it was huge. Said he asked Cade what he wanted to see from him next season and Cade said they need him in the best shape possible.CC对杜伦的要求是练出好身材。

Asked Duren how much conditioning was an emphasis of his off-season and he said it was huge. Said he asked Cade what he wanted to see from him next season and Cade said they need him in the best shape possible.CC对杜伦的要求是练出好身材。

亮了(2)
回复
查看评论(1)

官方发布赛场视频。

官方发布赛场视频。

亮了(0)
回复

问一下,有cc什么时候复出的消息吗

问一下,有cc什么时候复出的消息吗

亮了(2)
回复
查看评论(2)
引用 @Zushi 发表的:
只看此人

问一下,有cc什么时候复出的消息吗

问一下,有cc什么时候复出的消息吗

暂时并没有看见确切消息。

暂时并没有看见确切消息。

亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @Jaden_Ivey 发表的:
只看此人

CC领导力太好了,而且年轻人都服他

CC领导力太好了,而且年轻人都服他

亮了(21)
回复
引用 @Jaden_Ivey 发表的:
只看此人

暂时并没有看见确切消息。

暂时并没有看见确切消息。

好吧,感谢

好吧,感谢

亮了(0)
回复

Isaiah Stewart's contract is four years, $60 million with the fourth year being a team option, per a source.图图的合同最后一年还是球队选项,还有四百万都是激励条款。

Isaiah Stewart's contract is four years, $60 million with the fourth year being a team option, per a source.图图的合同最后一年还是球队选项,还有四百万都是激励条款。

亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(1)

Stewart is someone who rival teams have called about since he came in the league. Reported a few weeks ago that there was real interest this summer from title-level contenders.图图肯定是非常抢手的球员,这个价续约还是良心的。

Stewart is someone who rival teams have called about since he came in the league. Reported a few weeks ago that there was real interest this summer from title-level contenders.图图肯定是非常抢手的球员,这个价续约还是良心的。

亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @Jaden_Ivey 发表的:
只看此人

居然还能有球队选项 给维弗点赞 价格也很合理

居然还能有球队选项 给维弗点赞 价格也很合理

亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @Zushi 发表的:
只看此人

问一下,有cc什么时候复出的消息吗

问一下,有cc什么时候复出的消息吗

记得有说过不会错过训练营

记得有说过不会错过训练营

亮了(2)
回复
引用 @Jaden_Ivey 发表的:
只看此人

良心价应该有图图也想继续待在底特律的原因吧

良心价应该有图图也想继续待在底特律的原因吧

亮了(0)
回复
Re:[2023-24赛季]活塞消息楼之At Least We Have Lions
虎扑游戏中心
活塞专区最热帖
忍痛割爱
讨论|没那么香?B/R老鹰状元签交易设想:向下交易&和篮网换大桥
马尔卡宁可以抢一下。
活塞这算是明确警告吗
科迪-威廉姆斯