[2023-24赛季]活塞消息楼之At Least We Have Lions 441回复/ 50138915 浏览

全部回帖

收起

Monty said beyond Bagley and Wiseman, we could see Jontay Porter and Isaiah Stewart at the 5 with Duren out. Noted that he doesn’t see Stew at the five as “playing small” because he’s physical and can protect the rim.

Monty said beyond Bagley and Wiseman, we could see Jontay Porter and Isaiah Stewart at the 5 with Duren out. Noted that he doesn’t see Stew at the five as “playing small” because he’s physical and can protect the rim.

亮了(0)
回复

Based on my interactions with the people of Montreal on this trip, I’m expecting a good amount of Pistons fans here. (Detroit fans usually travel well). A lot of people I met, weirdly, loved Detroit sports.

Based on my interactions with the people of Montreal on this trip, I’m expecting a good amount of Pistons fans here. (Detroit fans usually travel well). A lot of people I met, weirdly, loved Detroit sports.

亮了(0)
回复

JE:Cade is dunking and moving fine, in case you were still freaking out over him missing a preseason game.
还在纠结一场季前赛有没有出场,甚至借此批评职业态度的,我也没什么好说的。

JE:Cade is dunking and moving fine, in case you were still freaking out over him missing a preseason game.

亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @Jaden_Ivey 发表的:
只看此人

JE:Cade is dunking and moving fine, in case you were still freaking out over him missing a preseason game.还在纠结一场季前赛有没有出场,甚至借此批评职业态度的,我也没什么好说的。

希望至少再上一场吧,找找状态,本来就慢热,常规赛开始找状态老亏

希望至少再上一场吧,找找状态,本来就慢热,常规赛开始找状态老亏

亮了(0)
回复

Isaiah Livers just popped his head in the media room and said “Go Lions”

Isaiah Livers just popped his head in the media room and said “Go Lions”

亮了(0)
回复

Monty on training camp: “I’ve enjoyed it. Practices have been spirited.”

Monty on training camp: “I’ve enjoyed it. Practices have been spirited.”

亮了(0)
回复

Williams said his rotation will be dictated by health. He added if everyone is healthy, he prefers 10. “Playing 11 guys is really hard.”

Williams said his rotation will be dictated by health. He added if everyone is healthy, he prefers 10. “Playing 11 guys is really hard.”

亮了(0)
回复

Williams said his rotation will be dictated by health. He added if everyone is healthy, he prefers 10. “Playing 11 guys is really hard.”十人轮换。

Williams said his rotation will be dictated by health. He added if everyone is healthy, he prefers 10. “Playing 11 guys is really hard.”十人轮换。

亮了(0)
回复

Sasser on why the Pistons are close-knit: “We share the same interests because of age. We’re close, on and off the court. We have a good vibe, I feel like.”

Sasser on why the Pistons are close-knit: “We share the same interests because of age. We’re close, on and off the court. We have a good vibe, I feel like.”

亮了(0)
回复

Ausar Thompson dressed as Ken when the rookies walked out in their costumes. He said the costumes weren’t selected for them. They choose amongst themselves.

“I just didn’t want to be the hot dog.”

Why didn’t he want the hot dog costume?

“Just wasn’t for me.”

Ausar Thompson dressed as Ken when the rookies walked out in their costumes. He said the costumes weren’t selected for them. They choose amongst themselves.

“I just didn’t want to be the hot dog.”

Why didn’t he want the hot dog costume?

“Just wasn’t for me.”

亮了(0)
回复

Ausar said “the most exciting” thing to him is that the Pistons are trusting him to guard opposing team’s best players.

Ausar said “the most exciting” thing to him is that the Pistons are trusting him to guard opposing team’s best players.

亮了(0)
回复

Ausar said Stewart has been very helpful for him. Said the team is young but everyone feels like vets.

Ausar said Stewart has been very helpful for him. Said the team is young but everyone feels like vets.

亮了(2)
回复

亮了(4)
回复

揭幕战 博洋 莫里斯 不打

揭幕战 博洋 莫里斯 不打

亮了(2)
回复
查看评论(2)

版主能不能搬运一下奥萨看房子的视频

版主能不能搬运一下奥萨看房子的视频

亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @Letsgoblue 发表的:
只看此人

揭幕战 博洋 莫里斯 不打

揭幕战 博洋 莫里斯 不打

那又是突进去被疯狂包夹的抠脚趾戏码

那又是突进去被疯狂包夹的抠脚趾戏码

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @Letsgoblue 发表的:
只看此人

版主能不能搬运一下奥萨看房子的视频

版主能不能搬运一下奥萨看房子的视频

可以,我马上发。

可以,我马上发。

亮了(2)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @Letsgoblue 发表的:
只看此人

揭幕战 博洋 莫里斯 不打

揭幕战 博洋 莫里斯 不打

博洋具体什么伤病呀

博洋具体什么伤病呀

亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(1)

Sources: The Pistons and fourth-year players Killian Hayes and James Wiseman won’t come to terms on contract extensions before the 6pm EST deadline.

Both will play out this season and be RFAs next summer.

Sources: The Pistons and fourth-year players Killian Hayes and James Wiseman won’t come to terms on contract extensions before the 6pm EST deadline.

Both will play out this season and be RFAs next summer.

亮了(0)
回复

亮了(0)
回复
Re:[2023-24赛季]活塞消息楼之At Least We Have Lions
虎扑游戏中心
活塞专区最热帖
忍痛割爱
讨论|没那么香?B/R老鹰状元签交易设想:向下交易&和篮网换大桥
马尔卡宁可以抢一下。
活塞这算是明确警告吗
科迪-威廉姆斯