查看更多

如果腾出空间能拿下小乔就好了……至于og西亚卡姆,米切尔,估计很难,乔治我觉得不合适,他鬼的时候也抽象的很

感觉一个都没戏,除了老鹰双枪

感觉一个都没戏,除了老鹰双枪

亮了(12)
回复
引用 @烈焰玫瑰Rose 发表的:
只看此人

昨天武器已经模仿德罗赞发声明了,要求球队补强并说自己下赛季要改善三分球命中率,要求管理层在自由球员市场补强侧翼和投手“我们需要运动能力和投手”,俨然一副老大的样子指点江山了

[图片]

查看更多

昨天武器已经模仿德罗赞发声明了,要求球队补强并说自己下赛季要改善三分球命中率,要求管理层在自由球员市场补强侧翼和投手“我们需要运动能力和投手”,俨然一副老大的样子指点江山了

。。。。投最多的空位三分打最多的铁,真没点数啊

。。。。投最多的空位三分打最多的铁,真没点数啊

亮了(12)
回复
引用 @aigtb 发表的:
只看此人

武器突然有点小兴奋啊

[图片]

查看更多

武器突然有点小兴奋啊

可以刷数据了。

可以刷数据了。

亮了(18)
回复
引用 @烈焰玫瑰Rose 发表的:
只看此人

[图片]

查看更多

武器,你是哥们就别在嚯嚯德罗赞了,算我求求你

武器,你是哥们就别在嚯嚯德罗赞了,算我求求你

亮了(28)
回复

“Sad, disappointing for us because that was our goal this season, getting to the playoffs,” said Vučević. “We didn’t achieve it again, which was a big disappointment. Up to the front office now. We have a lot of stuff happening this summer they have to look at and decide, guys in free agency. It’s too early to discuss things like that in mid-April, just trying to process this now.

“We are aware it hasn’t worked out the way we wanted it to and we haven’t achieved the results we wanted,” Vučević acknowledged. “We’re very aware of it; that’s clear. That’s on management to decide and see what they want to do moving forward, what they think is best for this team to have more success. There’s a lot of stuff the front office needs to take care of this summer. They have to look at and see what worked and what didn’t and try to fix it and be better. Our job as players we should have been better as a team and done better and played better. We didn’t, and now it’s on them to decide what they think is the issue.”
“We need athleticism, we need more 3-pointers, and hopefully we'll find them in the player market in the summer."”Vucevic said
武器模仿德罗赞也发了个声明,要求管理层补强,俨然一副老大的模样指点江山
“Obviously, looking at my season as a whole the one thing that sticks out is my three-point shooting percentage was not great,” Vučević acknowledged. “I’ll look at that and see the reason why. Did I overthink or whatever it was, see where to get better and improve. With us the consistency never got constant. We let a lot of games slip we had a chance to win. Close calls where we had a chance to get to .500 and never were able to get over the hump and the bad start dug us a big hole and that was hard to come back from.”
另外就是承诺会改善自己三分投篮命中率低的问题

“Sad, disappointing for us because that was our goal this season, getting to the playoffs,” said Vučević. “We didn’t achieve it again, which was a big disappointment. Up to the front office now. We have a lot of stuff happening this summer they have to look at and decide, guys in free agency. It’s too early to discuss things like that in mid-April, just trying to process this now.

“We are aware it hasn’t worked out the way we wanted it to and we haven’t achieved the results we wanted,” Vučević acknowledged. “We’re very aware of it; that’s clear. That’s on management to decide and see what they want to do moving forward, what they think is best for this team to have more success. There’s a lot of stuff the front office needs to take care of this summer. They have to look at and see what worked and what didn’t and try to fix it and be better. Our job as players we should have been better as a team and done better and played better. We didn’t, and now it’s on them to decide what they think is the issue.”
“We need athleticism, we need more 3-pointers, and hopefully we'll find them in the player market in the summer."”Vucevic said
“Obviously, looking at my season as a whole the one thing that sticks out is my three-point shooting percentage was not great,” Vučević acknowledged. “I’ll look at that and see the reason why. Did I overthink or whatever it was, see where to get better and improve. With us the consistency never got constant. We let a lot of games slip we had a chance to win. Close calls where we had a chance to get to .500 and never were able to get over the hump and the bad start dug us a big hole and that was hard to come back from.”
另外就是承诺会改善自己三分投篮命中率低的问题

亮了(32)
回复
查看评论(1)

写的不错,但是不明白为什么要称你牛你牛的,看起来好奇怪

写的不错,但是不明白为什么要称你牛你牛的,看起来好奇怪

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @烈焰玫瑰Rose 发表的:
只看此人

“Sad, disappointing for us because that was our goal this season, getting to the playoffs,” said Vučević. “We didn’t achieve it again, which was a big disappointment. Up to the front office now. We have a lot of stuff happening this summer they have to look at and decide, guys in free agency. It’s too early to discuss things like that in mid-April, just trying to process this now.“We are aware it hasn’t worked out the way we wanted it to and we haven’t achieved the results we wanted,” Vučević acknowledged. “We’re very aware of it; that’s clear. That’s on management to decide and see what they want to do moving forward, what they think is best for this team to have more success. There’s a lot of stuff the front office needs to take care of this summer. They have to look at and see what worked and what didn’t and try to fix it and be better. Our job as players we should have been better as a team and done better and played better. We didn’t, and now it’s on them to decide what they think is the issue.”“We need athleticism, we need more 3-pointers, and hopefully we'll find them in the player market in the summer."”Vucevic said武器模仿德罗赞也发了个声明,要求管理层补强,俨然一副老大的模样指点江山“Obviously, looking at my season as a whole the one thing that sticks out is my three-point shooting percentage was not great,” Vučević acknowledged. “I’ll look at that and see the reason why. Did I overthink or whatever it was, see where to get better and improve. With us the consistency never got constant. We let a lot of games slip we had a chance to win. Close calls where we had a chance to get to .500 and never were able to get over the hump and the bad start dug us a big hole and that was hard to come back from.”另外就是承诺会改善自己三分投篮命中率低的问题

另外就是承诺会改善自己三分投篮命中率低的问题

武器以为自己还在奥兰多。

武器以为自己还在奥兰多。

亮了(22)
回复
引用 @无限巨大的盖塔皇帝 发表的:
只看此人

大牌球星你以为那么好梭的,就怕AK这白痴盯上的是垂杨。

[图片]

查看更多

大牌球星你以为那么好梭的,就怕AK这白痴盯上的是垂杨。

吹杨白科这外线组合,直接叫斩杀线吧。里面武器本来就是对位经验包。管理层兴奋一年又一年。

亮了(26)
回复
查看评论(3)
引用 @ZACH14LaVINE 发表的:
只看此人

[图片]

查看更多

直接叫防守白给二人组吧。

直接叫防守白给二人组吧。

亮了(8)
回复
引用 @烈焰玫瑰Rose 发表的:
只看此人

[图片]

查看更多

亮了(8)
回复
引用 @ZACH14LaVINE 发表的:
只看此人

[图片]

查看更多

替剩下俩位置的球员捏把汗,这要是德罗赞还留着,我佩服他的服务精神

替剩下俩位置的球员捏把汗,这要是德罗赞还留着,我佩服他的服务精神

亮了(22)
回复
引用 @虎扑JR0001327466 发表的:
只看此人

听起来要围绕武器建队了,不错

[图片]

查看更多

听起来要围绕武器建队了,不错

好消息,文蜜赞蜜的天要亮了,坏消息,队蜜的天要黑了。让我们期待这支以武器和多贼为首的球队能走多远吧!我对这个阵容可太兴奋了

亮了(16)
回复
查看评论(2)
引用 @烈焰玫瑰Rose 发表的:
只看此人

[图片]

查看更多

本来就是球队老大

本来就是球队老大

亮了(20)
回复
引用 @冠崛联盟 发表的:
只看此人

吹杨、科比、武器…果然刷分摆烂阵型

吹杨、科比、武器…果然刷分摆烂阵型

那我下赛季不看了

那我下赛季不看了

亮了(26)
回复
引用 @重生之我是破忒头 发表的:
只看此人

[图片]

查看更多

摆烂拿选秀权不好吗,不上不下也没意思啊

摆烂拿选秀权不好吗,不上不下也没意思啊

亮了(8)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @虎扑JR0001327466 发表的:
只看此人

摆烂拿选秀权不好吗,不上不下也没意思啊

[图片]

查看更多

摆烂拿选秀权不好吗,不上不下也没意思啊

要让垃圾管理层重建只能是外在环境逼他们这样做,比如拉文卖不掉,自由市场引援不利,德罗赞拍拍屁股走人等一系列外在因素所引发的多米诺骨牌效应。

要让垃圾管理层重建只能是外在环境逼他们这样做,比如拉文卖不掉,自由市场引援不利,德罗赞拍拍屁股走人等一系列外在因素所引发的多米诺骨牌效应。

亮了(6)
回复
查看评论(1)

刚刚看了一下,今年休赛期感觉没什么年轻的大牌全明星啊?pg?,哈登?40岁的詹姆斯?这些会来吗?来了又有什么作用呢?

刚刚看了一下,今年休赛期感觉没什么年轻的大牌全明星啊?pg?,哈登?40岁的詹姆斯?这些会来吗?来了又有什么作用呢?

亮了(14)
回复

真有这几千万空间了还能签哪些大明星来?有愿意来的木有

真有这几千万空间了还能签哪些大明星来?有愿意来的木有

亮了(12)
回复

摆摆摆

摆摆摆

亮了(2)
回复
引用 @aigtb 发表的:
只看此人