NBA   CBA   足球   F1   网球 -> 虎扑体育论坛 -> 字幕组作品区 -> [虎扑字幕组] Inside.the.mind — 勒布朗詹姆斯(1分51秒)登录 -> 注册 -> 回复主题 -> 发表主题

小魔ct(主题) 2008-07-22 23:33

<embed wmode="transparent" align=middle src=http://player.youku.com/player.php/sid/8981468/v.swf width=480 height=400 type=application/x-shockwave-flash allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" quality="high"> 



I think,I understand who played away for me.

我想,我理解那些先辈们。

All the greats who came before me,

那些在我之前来到这个球场的伟人们。

who make big shots,who make big plays,who laid down on block,at the block ,at the block.

那些创造力了无数绝杀,缔造了无数精彩比赛,在封盖之下还英勇上篮的男人们。

For me to walk on to get this point.

我在努力追随他们的脚步。

I love team basketball,and team basketball is just like family,othse other eleven guys  on the team that I have are teammates.

我热爱团队篮球。团队就像是一个家庭,队里的另外十一个家伙是我的队友。

We spent more time together, honestly we do have our family,

我们形影不离,甚至比家人在一起的时间还长。

so I gotta go out there and make sure I take care of our business for my teammates,and try to lead them to the promise land.

所以我来到这里,撑起球队的重任,带领他们向那唯一的目标进军。

when I on the court ,I'm enjoyed,I feel free.This game has given me a new life.

当我身处球场,我享受比赛,享受自由。比赛给了我全新的生活。

You got..... it's like new energy,it's like a breath of fresh air when you are in the basketball court.

我全身充满新的能量,我在球场中呼吸新鲜空气。

it‘s like you in a playping when you was a keyer,nothing else can poxxx away from have fun.

没人能阻止你从中获取乐趣。


At the same time,you have the opportunity to()show talents to the world.

同时,你也有机会像全世界展示你的才华。


小魔ct(主题) 2008-07-22 23:45
翻译完工时间:2008.7.22
翻译作品链接:http://bbs.hoopchina.com/read.php?tid=387878&fpage=1&toread=1
招工连接:http://bbs.hoopchina.com/read.php?tid=387624&fpage=1&toread=1
原文标题:inside the mind of Lebron James
原文链接:
原文作者:
译者:小魔ct
备注:

magiconeal(主题) 2008-07-23 14:23
小魔出现了...摸摸


查看完整版本: [-- [虎扑字幕组] Inside.the.mind — 勒布朗詹姆斯(1分51秒) --] [-- top --]

Copyright by hooper & hoopCHINA   Powered by PHPWind   网站声明  NBA  NBA直播  天下足球  FM2009 网站地图  SiteMap